March 13, 2008
What's Driving Your Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) Decisions?
Recently we released the early results from our Seapine Software Quality-Ready Assessment, a survey that evaluates key indicators of quality within software development organizations. After collecting data from over 300 respondents, the results indicate that the top two factors driving development organizations to focus on ALM solutions are:Email sign up
- The need to quickly respond to customer requests and requirements
- The need to reduce risk by preventing poor quality from impacting customer satisfaction
- Clearly defining quality metrics
- Undertaking pilot projects or proof-of-concepts pertaining to software development quality
- Seeking executive sponsorship for software development quality improvements