PV-WAVE 10.0a Performance Improvements, Expanded HDF5 Functionality and More
Rogue Wave Software, the largest independent provider of cross-platform software development tools and embedded components for the next generation of HPC/High Performance Computing applications, today announced the release of PV-WAVE 10.0a. The new release includes performance improvements, an update of its HDF 5 functionality, expanded OpenMP support, and several enhancements and bug fixes. With this release, Rogue Wave continues to help developers overcome the common challenges they face when working to analyze complex and/or extremely large datasets.
- Updated the HDF5 libraries to use HDF5 v1.8.8.
- Added HDF5 support for Linux 64, Solaris 64, and Windows 64 platforms.
- New cumulative sum routine, CUMSUM.
- New set of functions, vecOverArr_*, that apply a binary operator to a vector and each vector along a particular dimension of an array.
- Enhancements and bug fixes.
Expanded OpenMP Support:
- The Dimension keyword for MIN, MAX and TOTAL.
- The entire set of vecOverArr_* functions.
- All of the above subjected to Automatic Thread Control via OMPTUNE.
Learn more about PV-WAVE.
Perforce powers innovation at unrivaled scale. Perforce solutions future-proof competitive advantage by driving quality, security, compliance, collaboration, and speed – across the technology lifecycle. We bring deep domain and vertical expertise to every customer, so nothing stands in the way of success. Our global footprint spans more than 80 countries and includes over 75% of the Fortune 100. Perforce is trusted by the world’s leading brands to deliver solutions to even the toughest challenges. Accelerate technology delivery, with no shortcuts. Get the Power of Perforce.