Introducing Helix ALM 2017.1
Now that Seapine is part of the Perforce family, TestTrack has been renamed Helix ALM, with a shiny new logo and some great new features. You'll see this name change in the recent release of Helix ALM 2017.1, and it affects the entire TestTrack suite:
- TestTrack Pro is now Helix Issue Management (IM)
- TestTrack RM is now Helix Requirements Management (RM)
- TestTrack TCM is now Helix Test Case Management (TCM)
Helix ALM 2017.1 features improved integration with Helix Versioning Engine. You’ll enjoy more functionality, more flexibility, and better performance. In addition to the existing features to attach source files and work with them from Helix ALM, you can now:
- Add Helix Versioning Engine as a source control provider.
- Attach changelists to Helix ALM items and click hyperlinks in items to view attached changelists in Helix Swarm.
- Attach changelists to Helix ALM items when submitting them from Helix VCS clients, which requires configuring Helix Versioning Engine triggers.
We also streamlined the process to integrate with other source control applications to get you up and running more quickly. In the last release, we introduced integration with Jira, which lets you attach Jira issues to Helix ALM items. Starting with 2017.1, we’re also making available the Helix ALM for Jira add-on in the Atlassian Marketplace. With the add-on, you can see the current status of your Helix ALM tests, requirements, user stories, and issues without leaving Jira.
See Helix ALM in Action
Watch the on-demand webinar, "What's New in Helix ALM 2017.1," to learn more about the new features and upgrades in this release.