February 13, 2012
What's New in Seapine ALM 2012 Documentation
Seapine's technical writing team has been busy updating product documentation for Seapine ALM 2012. Highlights of documentation additions and changes for each product are below. Remember, all Seapine product documentation is available on our web site and is installed with the application (PDF and help). If you have documentation suggestions, please let us know.Email sign up
QA Wizard ProChanges to the QA Wizard Pro User Guide:
- The new 'Stress Testing' section explains how to create and run stress tests.
- The 'Integrating with TestTrack' and 'Integrating with Surround SCM' sections have major updates based on new features and enhancements to the integrations.
Seapine License ServerThe new Seapine License Server Admin Utility Guide explains how to use the new web-based admin utility.
Surround SCMChanges to the Surround SCM User Guide:
- The new 'Pushing changes to repositories' topic explains how to update Surround SCM with all changes from your working directory at once.
- The 'Viewing differences between repositories and working directories' topic was updated with information about the redesigned Working Directory Differences dialog box.
- The new 'Overriding server options for specific mainline branches' topic explains how to set server options globally and for specific mainlines.
TestTrackThe new Upgrading TestTrack 2011.1 or Earlier Native Databases guide explains how to upgrade the TestTrack Server from the old native database format to the new format and answers frequently asked questions. Changes to the TestTrack User Guide and TestTrack Pro Web User Guide:
- The new 'Configuring Calculated Custom Fields' section includes everything you need to know about configuring and working with calculated fields.
- The new 'Creating draft custom fields' topic explains how to create new fields without locking TestTrack databases.