May 10, 2012
What’s New in Seapine ALM 2012.1 Documentation
Looking for some help with new features introduced in Seapine ALM 2012.1? Look no further. Highlights of documentation additions and changes for each product are below. Remember, all Seapine product documentation is available on our web site and is installed with the application. You can search the PDFs or help to find the new information. If you have documentation suggestions, please let us know.Email sign up
QA Wizard ProChanges to the QA Wizard Pro User Guide:
- The new Call Stack pane, which displays the history of function calls made during playback, is described in the ‘Call Stack pane’ topic.
- The ‘File statements’ topic describes the new statements added to return file information and perform actions on files, such as copying files and comparing file contents.
- Newly supported HTML 5 controls are listed in the ‘Supported Technologies and Controls’ topic.
Surround SCMChanges to the Surround SCM User Guide:
- The ‘Adding date restrictions’ and ‘Adding action restrictions based on user and date’ topics include updates for creating restrictions based on the number of hours before or after file actions are performed.
- The ‘Customizing toolbars’ section describes Surround SCM’s new default toolbar and provides information about adding buttons, removing buttons, and making other changes to toolbars.