Cyberattacks continue to advance significantly, progressing past the software layers and seeking to compromise hardware down to the integrated circuit (IC). Compared to software, ICs are much more difficult to patch once fielded — therefore, early identification of potential vulnerabilities is increasingly important.
In this webinar, OneSpin: A Siemens Business and Methodics IPLM by Perforce demonstrates early security verification on a small module of intellectual property (IP) intended for integration into an IC. Using Methodics IPLM by Perforce’s key technology for IP management and OneSpin 360™ formal verification tools, our technical experts will jointly perform the process recently released for public comment in the Accellera Secure Annotation for Electronic Design Integration (SA-EDI) Standard.
The process includes use perspectives from the IP Provider to identify assets and known security concerns for the IP, in addition to showing how the IP Integrator may use the asset information in further security verification. The process will conclude with the demonstration of several security objectives for the identified assets and how the objectives are verified. The webinar concludes with a live Q&A session.
What can I expect to learn/gain from this webinar?
- Insight into the Accellera Secure Annotation for Electronic Design Integration (SA-EDI) Standard
- Where to find accessible information on security weaknesses and vulnerabilities
- As an IP provider:
- How to define a security asset in your design
- How to provide security information on your IP that may be used by customer
- As an IP integrator (e.g., SoC designer):
- An understanding of the security protections required for a procured IP
- How formal properties are used to achieve security objectives, including real-world examples
- How to manage security attributes with an IP
Ready to get started with Methodics IPLM? Get in touch with one of our experts today.