Missed milestones, lack of traceability, and costly respins. These are examples of what you risk if you do not take planning seriously during semiconductor design.
A rock-solid planning process in the SOC design process is a must. At the same time, the era of innovation is changing the way teams organize their work. Driven by inspiration from lean production methods and component based design flows — SoC design is ready to move to a more agile, collaborative, and traceable planning methodology.
Best Practices for Marketeers, Architects, and Design Engineers
How do you create a competitive advantage in the planning of your next SoC?
In this webinar, join Simon Butler, Founder of Methodics, and Johan Karlsson, Senior Consultant and Agile expert at Perforce, as they discuss planning for SoC design in a modern, component-based environment, including:
- Are there areas of your development that could be done in an Agile way?
- What's involved in the planning process?
- How can you leverage other project plans in your design?
- What is the importance of planning for designers and engineers?
- How does planning impact the global team?