September 9, 2010
Webinar: What's New in Seapine ALM 2011
We're excited about the upcoming Seapine ALM 2011 release and know you will be too! We've added more than 55 new features and enhancements to help teams deliver quality software faster, work more agilely, and comply with standards and regulations. The 2011 release also introduces our enterprise reporting platform to provide complete visibility over the application development lifecycle. Join us for a one-hour webinar with Jeff Amfahr, director of product management, and Paula Rome, senior TestTrack product manager, and see what’s new in the upcoming Seapine ALM 2011 release. Pick the time that works best for you, and register today!Email sign up
During each of these sessions, Jeff and Paula will be describing and demonstrating the major changes to the suite, including:
|September 14, 2010||14 September, 2010||15 September, 2010|
|1pm EDT (North America)||1pm WET (Europe)||10am AWST (Australia)|
- The new Seapine ALM Reporting Platform.
- Improved integration between TestTrack, Surround SCM, and QA Wizard Pro.
- New Surround SCM features, including merging changes to any branch by line, file, changelist or even TestTrack defect, support for moving files and repositories, a graphical history browser, and more.
- New TestTrack features, including ranking items in folders, inline editing, ehanced history and change notifications, and more.
- New QA Wizard Pro features, including recently-released load testing, enhanced TestTrack integration, improved error handling, and more.