May 17, 2010
Editing TestTrack RM Requirement Review Notes
After you add a review note to a requirement, you may realize you need to add information to it or correct mistakes. Depending on your security permissions, you can edit review notes to make changes. Review notes are workflow events that can be edited like other events. The quickest way to edit a review note from Review Mode View in the Specification Document window is to click the Review Note link to edit the note. You can also edit review notes in the Edit Requirement dialog box:
- In the Specification Document window (Review Mode View), right-click the requirement with the review note you want to edit and choose View Requirement.
- Click Edit in the View Requirement window.
- Click the Workflow tab to view the workflow events.
- Right-click your review note and choose Edit Event.
- Make any changes and click OK. Click OK again to save the requirement.