PERFORCE SOFTWARE, INC.
SOFTWARE SUPPORT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Perforce Software, Inc., a Delaware corporation ("Perforce") will provide the end user licensee (in any capacity referred to herein as "You," "Your," "Customer," or "Licensee"), the Software Support Services (as defined below) for its Software (as defined below) in accordance with the following terms and conditions (the "Terms and Conditions").
- A. Definitions. Capitalized terms used in the Terms and Conditions and not otherwise defined therein shall have the meanings set forth below.
- 1. "Documentation" shall mean the then-current printed and digital user manual(s), instructions, on- line help files and technical documentation for the Programs (including Releases) made available by Perforce.
- 2. "Program(s)" shall mean the machine-readable object code of the computer software program or programs described in one or more price quotes issued by Perforce to Customer, including any additional Releases of such programs as are made available by Perforce to Customer from time to time.
- 3. "Release" shall mean any version of a Program that is made commercially available by Perforce at or after the initial delivery of a Program, including any software provided for the purpose of improving the functions or performance of the Program, expanding the capability or ease of operation of the Program, or for the purpose of fixing errors in program logic, together with any related Documentation. Releases shall not include new or separate products or Programs that Perforce offers for an additional fee to its customers.
- 4. "Severity A Issue" shall mean a crash, data corruption, erroneous result, high-risk security vulnerability, or malfunction of the Program with no workaround or serious performance constraint.
- 5. "Software" shall mean, collectively, the Program and the Documentation.
- 6. "Term" shall mean the effective time period for which the Customer has purchased Software Support Services or Critical Care Support Services that are confirmed in the applicable price quote for such level(s) of services to be performed by Perforce.
- B. Software Support Services. In consideration of a fee (the "Software Support Services Fee(s)") per license of the Software paid by Customer and Customer's agreement to meet the responsibilities set forth below, Perforce shall provide the Customer the following support services (the "Software Support Services") during the Term:
- 1. Standard Technical Support.
- a. Perforce shall assist Customer in diagnosing errors and malfunctions that occur when the Program is used by Customer.
- b. Perforce shall provide support services to Customer to attempt to correct diagnosed errors and malfunctions.
- c. Unless otherwise agreed upon in writing between Perforce and Buyer, Perforce will provide standard technical support services by email or telephone. Standard technical support services are available during normal business hours as detailed on the Perforce website located at: https://www.perforce.com/support.
- d. Perforce will use commercially reasonable efforts to respond to requests from the Customer for standard technical support services:
- i. to accept/acknowledge the support request via email or phone within one business day of Perforce's receipt of request;
- ii. to promptly inform Customer of current known status of the problem and enter a Job Report in Perforce's tracking system when appropriate;
- iii. to provide a response within three business days detailing Perforce's analysis and/or assessment, including options and estimated time for resolution; and
- iv. for bona fide defects or problem reports, Perforce will attempt to develop a software fix or workaround in a timely fashion.
- e. Standard technical support also includes:
- i. Patches. Software patches are available for download from Perforce's website located at: https://www.perforce.com/downloads. The Customer can also be notified of any patches by email or RSS feed.
- ii. Knowledge Base. The Perforce Knowledge Base is a web-based repository for Perforce and general SCM topics. It is highly indexed and easily searched.
- iii. Perforce Workshop. The Workshop supports the Perforce community, and open source developers at large, in building and sharing tools using the Software.
- iv. Online Community. Customers can join the Perforce user community to seek advice and share opinions with other experienced Perforce Software users.
- 2. Standard Maintenance Support.
- a. Perforce will make each Release of the Software published during the term of the Customer's Software Support Services for which it has paid the Software Support Services Fee available to Customer for download. All such downloads must be initiated by Customer. Perforce shall make commercially reasonable efforts to provide Releases that implement corrections, and Perforce will assist Customer in using the Software in a way that can avoid diagnosed errors, malfunctions, and defects.
- b. Customer is not entitled to receive any new Software that Perforce does not deem to be a part of the Software package. For example, Customer is entitled to all updates and upgrades to the Software during the term of the Customer's Software Support Services for which it has paid the Software Support Services Fee, but should Perforce release another software package with related but different functionality under a different product name, Customer would not be entitled to such Software as an update or upgrade to their current Software package.
- c. Customer is entitled to download, at no additional cost, versions of the Program for any additional Platforms available from Perforce as listed in Perforce's published offering of products, provided that the aggregate configuration of users supported among all servers does not exceed the number of licenses as provided in Customer's license file.
- d. Perforce will provide patches for Severity A Issues for:
- i. Server Products. The latest server releases and earlier server products for two years after the Software's initial availability.
- ii. Desktop and Web Apps. Latest releases and earlier releases for one year after the Software's initial availability.
- e. End of Life Software Support. Buyer will also have the option of paying additional fees to extend Software Support Services for a specific Perforce server product release for up to two additional years or a specific Perforce desktop or web app for one additional year. For a list of the end of life terms for the Software, go to Perforce's website located at: https://www.perforce.com/maintenance-support.
- 3. Critical Care Support Services. In consideration of an additional fee (the "Critical Care Support Services Fee(s)") per license of the Software paid by Customer, in addition to the Software Support Services provided above, Perforce shall provide the Customer with the following services (the "Critical Care Support Services") during the Term:
- a. Perforce will provide Customer with a telephone response from a technical support engineer within 60 minutes of reporting a Critical Problem to Perforce by telephone at Perforce's designated Critical Care telephone number, which is provided to Customer upon receipt of the Critical Care Support Services Fee.
- b. A "Critical Problem" is defined as a condition where an entire group is prevented from performing critical tasks in the Perforce Helix Versioning Engine by the failure of Perforce Helix Versioning Engine to perform as specified in the Perforce Helix Versioning Engine's Documentation. The following symptoms are examples of a Critical Problem: (i) the failure of Perforce Helix Versioning Engine following a server upgrade; or (ii) denial of access to the server where the Perforce Helix Versioning Engine resides.
- 1. Standard Technical Support.
- C. Exclusions from Software Support Services and Critical Care Support Services. Perforce has no obligations to: (a) provide Software Support Services, or Critical Care Support Services where hardware, tools, or software other than those supplied by or approved by Perforce have been incorporated into the Software; (b) provide Support for Software damaged by, or caused by, Customer; (c) import or export customer data, create or modify custom business rules or reports, or support custom modifications of the Software; or (d) provide Software Support Services, or Critical Care Support Services, for problems that cannot be reproduced in running the Software in a configuration meeting published Perforce specifications.
- D. Obligations and Acknowledgments of Customer.
- 1. Customer agrees to these Terms and Conditions as part of one or more licenses for Perforce's Software, or other agreements relating to the Software, by and between Perforce and the Customer.
- 2. Customer will promptly report problems or bugs with the Software to Perforce.
- 3. Perforce may request that Customer take certain actions to determine whether the Customer's issue, error, or problem is related to the Software, or to another item in the Customer's environment.
- 4. Customer agrees to reasonably cooperate with the support representatives from Perforce.
- 5. Customer must keep adequate backup copies of its data and databases, and agrees that Customer is solely responsible for any and all restoration and reconstruction of lost or altered files or data that occurred prior to, or may occur during, the support process.
- 6. Customer agrees that Perforce may collect and use technical information and statistics regarding Customer's use of the Software during the provision of Software Support Services and Critical Care Services. Such information, used in an aggregated and de-identified format, will be used for internal diagnostic purposes and to help Perforce improve its Software and Software Support Services and Critical Care Services.
- E. Termination. Perforce reserves the right to immediately terminate the Software Support Services and the Critical Care Support Services, without any further obligation to Customer, if Customer tampers with or modifies the Software without the express written authorization of Perforce in its sole discretion, or if Customer uses the Software in violation of any applicable agreement between Customer and Perforce or these Terms and Conditions.
- F. Warranty. Perforce warrants that it will perform the Software Support Services and the Critical Care Support Services, as applicable, in a professional and workmanlike manner in accordance with the specifications set forth in herein. Perforce's sole liability, and Customer's exclusive remedy, for any breach of the under the warranty set forth in this Section F is limited to Perforce re-performing the non-conforming the Software Support Services or the Critical Care Support Services, as applicable, so as to make the non-conforming support services conforming.
- G. Disclaimer of Additional Warranties. WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THE WARRANTIES SET FORTH IN SECTION F, PERFORCE HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES RELATING TO THE SOFTWARE, OR OTHER SUBJECT MATTER OF THIS AGREEMENT, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT, AND CONFORMITY TO ANY REPRESENTATION, SKILL, AND CARE. PERFORCE DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE THAT THE SOFTWARE SUPPORT SERVICES AND THE CRITICAL CARE SUPPORT SERVICES WILL BE FREE FROM ERRORS OR DEFECTS OR THAT THE SOFTWARE OR THAT THE SOFTWARE SUPPORT SERVICES AND THE CRITICAL CARE SUPPORT SERVICES WILL PROTECT CUSTOMER AGAINST ALL POSSIBLE THREATS.
- H. Limitation of Liability. PERFORCE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO CUSTOMER WITH RESPECT TO THE SUBJECT MATTER OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (OTHER THAN ANY PUNITIVE DAMAGES PAID OR PAYABLE TO A THIRD PARTY), INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, CLAIMS FOR DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF DATA, FILES, OR PROGRAMS OR COSTS OF RECOVERING SUCH INFORMATION, EVEN IF PERFORCE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. PERFORCE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY AMOUNTS THAT, IN THE AGGREGATE, EXCEED THE SOFTWARE SUPPORT FEES AND THE CRITICAL CARE FEES PAID, OR DEEMED TO HAVE BEEN PAID, BY CUSTOMER TO PERFORCE DURING THE 12 MONTHS IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO SUCH CLAIM.
- I. General.
- 1. Recording. In providing the Software Support Services and the Critical Care Support Services, Perforce may record the telephone calls for quality assurance and training purposes in compliance with all applicable laws.
- 2. Assignment. The provision of the Software Support Services and the Critical Care Support Services are not assignable by Customer without the prior written consent of Perforce. Any attempt to assign by Customer without consent will be void and of no effect. Perforce may subcontract the provision of the Software Support Services and the Critical Care Support Services to a third party.
- 3. Applicable Law. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Minnesota without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict provision or rule (whether of the State of Minnesota or of any other jurisdiction) that would cause the laws of any other jurisdiction to be applied.
PERFORCE SOFTWARE, INC. END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT ("EULA")
This EULA is a legal agreement between the end user (referred to herein as "You," "Your," "Customer," or "Licensee"), and Perforce Software, Inc., a Delaware corporation ("Perforce"). This EULA governs Your use of Perforce's program(s) (the "Software").
BY INSTALLING, DOWNLOADING, REGISTERING, OR OTHERWISE ACCESSING OR USING THE SOFTWARE, YOU (OR YOUR AUTHORIZED AGENT, IF APPLICABLE) EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS EULA AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT SO AGREE, YOU MAY NOT INSTALL, DOWNLOAD, OR OTHERWISE ACCESS THE SOFTWARE. IF YOU ARE ENTERING INTO THIS EULA ON BEHALF OF A COMPANY OR OTHER LEGAL ENTITY, YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO BIND SUCH COMPANY OR ENTITY, AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES AND USERS, TO THIS EULA, IN WHICH CASE THE TERM "YOU, "YOUR," "CUSTOMER," AND "LICENSEE" SHALL REFER TO SUCH COMPANY OR ENTITY AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AND USERS.
- 1. Updates to this EULA. Perforce reserves the right, from time to time, to update, revise, modify and supplement the terms of this EULA, including, without limitation, the imposition of new or additional rules, policies, or terms on Licensee's use of the Software. Perforce will post the updated EULA on its website at www.perforce.com/termsandconditions, at which time such updated EULA will become immediately effective for all subsequently purchased licenses of the Software.
- 2. Grant of License; Conditions; Restrictions.
- 2.1 Subject to the terms and conditions of this EULA, Perforce grants to Licensee, and Licensee hereby accepts, a limited, non-sublicensable, non-exclusive, and non-transferable license for the Software, for the number of authorized users, and for the term as specified on the Perforce price quote or Perforce invoice, for Licensee's users to: (a) install and use the Software in accordance with the documentation for Licensee's own direct internal business purposes, and subject to all restrictions herein; and (b) make the number of exact copies of the Software and the related documentation as required for archival and back-up purposes, provided that each back-up copy of the Software retains all copyright and other proprietary notices included in the original copy provided by Perforce to the Licensee. Perforce hereby reserves all rights in and to the Software that are not specifically granted by this EULA. Notwithstanding anything to the foregoing in this Section 2.1, if the licenses granted under this EULA are for evaluation purposes, then, during the specified evaluation period, Licensee's use of the Software shall be limited to internal non-production evaluation use only.
- 2.2 Except as expressly provided in Section 2.1 above, Licensee shall not, and Licensee shall not, either directly or indirectly, cause, instruct, direct, or permit any other person or entity to: (a) reverse engineer, translate, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, sell, rent, lease, manufacture, adapt, create derivative works from, or otherwise modify or distribute the Software or the documentation, or any part thereof, or otherwise attempt to discover the source code; (b) copy, in whole or in part, the Software or the documentation; (c) delete any copyright, trademark, patent or other notices of proprietary rights of Perforce or other parties as they appear anywhere in or on the Software or the documentation, or any portion thereof; or (d) tamper with, or attempt to tamper with, or circumvent or disable, or attempt to circumvent or disable, any license key or other limiting function delivered with the Software, or otherwise attempt to gain access to functionality or capacity that is not validly licensed by Licensee.
- 2.3 Open Source Components. The Software may include open source software (the "Open-Source Components"). Any use of the Open-Source Components by Licensee shall be governed by and is subject to, the terms and conditions of the applicable licenses and notices for such Open-Source Components. The Open-Source Components and the terms and conditions of the applicable licenses and notices for such Open-Source are SPECIFICALLY EXCLUDED FROM ANY WARRANTY OR OTHER PERFORCE OBLIGATIONS IN THIS EULA.
- 2.4 Federal Government End Use Provisions. Perforce provides the Software for ultimate federal government end use solely in accordance with the following: Government technical data and software rights related to the Software include only those rights customarily provided to the public as defined in this EULA. This customary commercial license is provided in accordance with FAR 12.211 (Technical Data) and FAR 12.212 (Software) and the Department of Defense transactions, DFAR 252.227-7015 (Technical Data – Commercial Items) and DFAR 227.7202-3 (Rights in Commercial Computer Software or Computer Software Documentation).
- 3. Limited Warranties, Disclaimers, and Limitation of Liability.
- 3.1 Limited Warranties. For a period of 30 days from the purchase date, Perforce warrants that the Software will substantially comply with its documentation; provided, however, that Perforce shall not be liable under this warranty if Licensee has not implemented any subsequent versions of the Software made available by Perforce under the software support, or provided to avoid potential infringement claims. Perforce's sole liability, and Licensee's exclusive remedy, for any breach of the foregoing warranty by Perforce is limited to the following: Perforce will, at its option, either repair or replace, at no additional charge to Licensee, any Software that fails to meet the foregoing warranty. Perforce makes no representations or warranties as to the continued availability of the Software.
- 3.2 DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THE WARRANTIES SET FORTH IN SECTION 3.1, PERFORCE AND ITS SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES RELATING TO THE SOFTWARE, OR OTHER SUBJECT MATTER OF THIS EULA, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NEITHER PERFORCE NOR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKES ANY WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THE SOFTWARE OR THAT THE SOFTWARE WILL OPERATE IN AN UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE FASHION OR MEET LICENSEE'S REQUIREMENTS. ALL OPEN-SOURCE COMPONENTS AND OTHER THIRD PARTY MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS."
- 3.3 Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL PERFORCE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, CLAIMS FOR DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF DATA, FILES, OR PROGRAMS OR COSTS OF RECOVERING SUCH INFORMATION, HOWEVER CAUSED AND REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE OR THIS EULA EVEN IF PERFORCE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. PERFORCE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY AMOUNTS THAT, IN THE AGGREGATE, EXCEED THE FEES PAID, BY LICENSEE TO PERFORCE DURING THE 12 MONTHS IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO SUCH CLAIM. LICENSEE ACKNOWLEDGES THE PROVISIONS OF THIS SECTION 3.3 ALLOCATES THE RISKS UNDER THIS EULA BETWEEN THE PARTIES, AND LICENSEE HAS RELIED ON THE LIMITATIONS SET FORTH HEREIN IN DETERMINING WHETHER TO ENTER INTO THIS EULA.
- 4. Intellectual Property Ownership; Confidentiality. Licensee acknowledges and agrees that it obtains no ownership rights in the Software or the documentation, and that Perforce has and retains all right, title, interest and ownership, including any and all intellectual property rights, in and to the Software and any documentation, and in any copies, improvements, enhancements, or updates of the Software or the documentation, whether made by Licensee or Perforce. The Software is protected by United States laws, laws of other nations, and international treaty provisions. All rights not expressly granted in this EULA are reserved. Licensee acknowledges and agrees that the Software and the documentation, and all license keys to the Software, constitute and embody valuable confidential information and trade secret information of Perforce, and Licensee shall secure and protect such confidential information and trade secret information consistent with Perforce's rights therein, and shall not disclose such confidential information and trade secret information to any third party.
- 5. Compliance. Licensee acknowledges and agrees that Licensee shall be responsible for (a) installing the Software, (b) ensuring that usage by each of its users is in accordance with the terms and conditions of this EULA, and (c) ensuring that Licensee, and its users, agree to comply fully with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations, including, without limitation, to ensure that neither the Software nor any components thereof are exported, directly or indirectly, in violation of export laws or are intended to be used or are used for any purposes prohibited by law. Licensee is and remains liable to Perforce for any breach of this EULA by Licensee or its users and any breach of this EULA by Licensee or its users shall be deemed a breach by Licensee for which
- 6. Term; Termination.
- 6.1 This EULA, and the licenses granted hereunder are effective upon the date that Perforce makes the Software available to Licensee for download. Unless terminated earlier pursuant to Section 6.2 below, the term for the licenses granted hereunder shall be as provided in the Perforce price quote with respect to a specified evaluation term, specified subscription term or perpetual term.
- 6.2 Notwithstanding the foregoing, Perforce shall have the right to terminate this EULA immediately in the event that Licensee materially breaches its obligations hereunder. Licensee shall, within 15 days of termination of this EULA for any reason, (a) discontinue all use of the Software, (b) destroy the original and all copies of the Software in its possession or control, and (c) provide written confirmation to Perforce of its compliance with the foregoing requirements. Upon any termination or expiration of EULA, all rights granted by Perforce to Licensee shall terminate.
- 7. Licensee Indemnification. Licensee shall indemnify and defend Perforce and its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents, affiliates, subsidiaries, successors, and assigns against any third party claim or threat of claim arising from or related to Licensee's, or any of its users, breach of this EULA.
- 8. Miscellaneous. Licensee may not sell, transfer, assign, or delegate any rights or obligations under this EULA. This EULA shall be governed by the laws of the State of Minnesota, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict provision or rule, and excluding the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. Any judicial proceeding brought with respect to this EULA may only be brought in the state and federal courts located in the State of Minnesota located in Hennepin County, and the Licensee hereby submits to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such courts, and any related appellate courts. No amendment or modification of this EULA, nor any waiver of any rights hereunder, shall be effective unless agreed to in a writing signed by authorized representatives by both parties. Any such waiver shall be narrowly construed to apply only to the specific provision and under the specific instance and circumstances for which it was given. Except as expressly provided in this EULA, no person or entity who is not a party will have any right or obligation pursuant to this EULA. Licensee agrees that, in addition to any other remedies available hereunder, by law, or otherwise, Perforce, and its third party providers, will be entitled to seek injunctive relief, as well as any other available equitable remedies, against any such continued breach by Licensee of such obligations. If any provision of this EULA is held invalid, illegal, or otherwise unenforceable, such provision shall be modified rather than voided in order to achieve the intent of the parties to the extent necessary to make the provision enforceable, and the enforceability of the remaining provisions of this EULA will not be impaired thereby. This EULA, including all price quotes and invoices issued in connection herewith, constitutes the sole and entire agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes and cancels any prior and contemporaneous oral or written proposals, promises, or agreements. No terms or conditions, including any pre-printed or boilerplate terms and conditions, stated in any Licensee purchase order, or in any other Licensee documentation, shall be incorporated into or form any part of this EULA, and all such terms or conditions shall be null and void and of no force and effect.
(last updated January 2014)
Perforce Software, Inc. is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy sets out the basis by which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed, whether in the course of using our web site, or otherwise interacting with us for information, products, and services (“Services”) we may provide to you.
Information We May Collect From You
We may collect and process information you provide when using our site at www.perforce.com. Additionally, if you enter into any transactions on our site, we will store the details of such transactions. Information collected may include:
- Information you provide when subscribing to our mailing lists and company newsletter; interacting with the Public Depot, KnowledgeBase, user lists, and weblog; and when reporting a problem with our site.
- Request of Services such as customer support, technical support, interactive demos, training, and consulting.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, the resources that you access, and other communication data.
IP Addresses and Cookies
Cookies contain information that is transferred from a web page server to your browser via the HTTP protocol and then stored on your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver better and more personalized Services. Cookies enable us to estimate our audience size and usage pattern, store information about your preferences to show relevant content in the future, speed up your searches, and recognize you when you return to our site.
Where We Store Your Personal Data
The data we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, various locations dependent on where our company's systems are hosted, primarily in the United States, UK, and Australia. The data may be processed by staff who work for us or for one of our suppliers. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing, or processing. The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will take reasonable precautions to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Uses Made of Your Information
We do not sell, rent, or lease our customer lists to third parties. We occasionally hire other companies to provide Services on our behalf; they are required to maintain the confidentiality of the information provided and are prohibited from using it for any purpose other than to deliver the Services. Additionally, some of our Services are co-branded and offered in conjunction with other companies. We may share with those companies information collected in conjunction with the co-branded Services.
We may use your information to:
- Ensure content from our site is presented in the most effective manner.
- Provide you with Services that you request from us.
- Carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- Allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- Notify you about changes to our Services.
- Contact you (in the EEA, by email or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
See "Your Rights" for managing the use of your data.
Disclosure of Your Information
In the event we sell any business or assets, we may disclose your personal data to the prospective buyer of such business or assets. We may access or disclose information about you if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data to comply with any legal obligation, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of our employees, customers, or affiliates.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You may exercise this right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com. You can stop the delivery of future promotional email from Perforce by following the opt-out instructions in emails you receive.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers, and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
Access to Your Information
You have the ability to access information stored about you. Any access request may be subject to a nominal fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.