Why System Integration Testing?
Among the many types of software testing, system integration testing confirms that your existing system can function properly after introducing one (or more) new components.
It's important to do system integration testing right, whether you're:
- Upgrading your human resources software.
- Adopting a new electronic health record solution.
- Replacing a billing system.
How to Do System Integration Testing
Your system integration testing may be straightforward if you have a simple environment. But if you have a complex environment, system integration testing can be more challenging. You can't take shortcuts.
But you can follow these six tips to do system integration testing well.
- Make sure your test and production environments match.
- Use good test data.
- Use a common repository for issues and tests.
Unlock the other three tips. And learn exactly how to do system integration testing right. Simply fill out the form to get started.