System integration testing confirms that your existing system can function properly after introducing one (or more) new components.
It's important to do system integration testing right, whether you're:
- Upgrading your human resources software.
- Adopting a new electronic health record solution.
- Replacing a billing system.
How to Do System Integration Testing
Your system integration testing may be straightforward if you have a simple environment. But if you have a complex environment, system integration testing can be more challenging. You can't take shortcuts.
But you can follow these six tips to do system integration testing well.
- Make sure your test and production environments match.
- Use good test data.
- Use a common repository for issues and tests.
Unlock the other three tips. And learn exactly how to do system integration testing right. Simply fill out the form to get started.