Searching design documents for a specific requirement not only frustrates your team, but also robs them of productive work time.
By automatically linking test cases to their requirements, Helix ALM (formerly TestTrack) makes it possible for you to go directly to the exact requirement the test case was written for.
In addition, Helix ALM’s linking capabilities allow for automatic, end-to end traceability, which allows you to gain:
- Improved visibility and analysis to promote better decision making and help identify gaps and risk
- Effective reusability and increased efficiencies to centralize management and control
- Streamlined and balanced processes to create repeatable best practices with continuous improvement
- Enhanced compliance and security to help you easily prove and provide validation information
In this webinar, you’ll see firsthand how much time and frustration Helix ALM can spare your entire team.
Anthony Washington, Senior Solution Engineer at Perforce, will show you how Helix ALM delivers:
- Improved Process Control and Security
- More Predictability and Accuracy
- Better Decision-making