If you're managing risk in Excel but your requirements are in a separate tool, you are creating a gap that has significant time costs to manage and increases the possibility of errors.
Join Gordon Alexander, Seapine Software solutions consultant, as he explains how an integrated risk and requirements management solution, like TestTrack, can save you time and help you systematically and continuously manage risks and requirements.
Using an FMEA as a practical example of an integrated risk management process, you'll learn how to:
- Review requirements and create risks that are automatically linked to their requirements
- Use configurable rules to instantly calculate the RPN and risk levels
- Efficiently manage the status of an FMEA review
- Manage missing or unprocessed reviews, risks, or actions using built-in traceability tools and matrix reports
- Provide visibility into requirement changes and their impact on risk