Your product backlog is where ideas become innovations.
That’s the theory.
In practice, however, creating and managing a backlog is a constant effort.
There’s much to do — and do exceedingly well.
Sign up below for the Backlog Blueprint email workshop. In just two brief emails per week (for only five weeks), you’ll discover essential methods, tactics, and frameworks — and learn how to put them in action. We’ll cover critical topics, such as:
- How to structure a backlog around your unique contexts.
- Ways to break down items correctly, with less effort.
- Tactics for estimating the backlog (so you can deliver its promise).
- Strategies for making the backlog relevant to marketplace realities.
- Proven techniques for choosing what to deliver next.
- How to write backlog items so they speak to who matters most.
- Simple team routines for maintaining quality.
- How to prevent the backlog from swallowing your product.
Sign up today for a better product backlog.