Introducing Helix Swarm: Enterprise Software Code Review
Eliminate work environment noise, as Helix Swarm easily organizes tens of thousands of enterprise code review tickets at once. Monitor progress, automate design processes, and improve release quality, all with one solution.
Get better collaboration from development with a code review tool that prioritizes reviews, shares content and code review changes, and tests continuous integration deployments.
Helix Swarm Code Review in Action
Fully integrated with Helix Core for automated formal code review, Helix Swarm is a single, scalable tool for distributed teams. By supporting collaborative design environments and enterprise development methodologies, users can build, test, iterate, and release products faster. That's because Helix Swarm gets every team member talking and makes it easy to keep the conversation going.
Developer Collaboration in Everything You Do
Helix Swarm makes code review easier and more secure.
- Collaborate for Better Code
- Global Review Dashboard
- Multi-Factor Authentication
- Custom Notifications
- CI/CD Automation
- Diverse Content Review
Collaborate for Better Code
Social, productive, and fun:
- Keep up with others via activity streams.
- Visualize changes side by side.
- Comment directly in code.
- @mention collaborators to involve them.
- Follow items of interest.
- Assign lightweight tasks for important issues.
Global Review Dashboard
See open reviews and work in progress at a glance:
- Customize your action item dashboard with a pre-filtered list of reviews.
- Get visibility across all projects.
- Drill down by author, group, status, whether tests pass, and keyword to easily find the reviews you need.
- Filter review comments to a particular revision.
Keep your valuable information secure:
- More than 80 percent of data breaches involve weak or stolen credentials.
- Multi-factor authentication (or MFA) can prevent data breaches.
- Ensure the people who access your system are who they claim to be.
Flexible code reviews:
- Set notification preferences and opt to receive only the notifications to your most pressing reviews.
- Automate and reduce the number of interruptions with batch notifications.
- Comment on reviews, in-line with code.
- Use comment threading to reply to a review comment, and keep track of multiple conversations within a single comment.
- Use @mentions to send notifications.
- See comments in the activity stream or in emails.
- Filter activity streams by reviews, changes, comments, users, or projects.
- Schedule notifications, batch comments, and send all comments in a single email.
Integrate Swarm into continuous delivery and integration chains:
- Trigger builds and tests for work in review.
- Automate deployment for testing.
- Integrate syntax analyzers for automated review comments.
- Implement automated code reviews with the commenting API.
- Works out of the box with popular tools like Jenkins/Hudson, Maven, Jira, Puppet, Chef, and more.
Diverse Content Review
Powerful review and collaboration features for any type of work:
- Designers iterate quickly on models.
- Artists review and compare images.
- Developers work together on code.
- Anyone can share documents, spreadsheets, etc.
Featured Helix Swarm Resources
Try it Out
Helix Swarm is a collaboration and code review tool, fully integrated with Helix Core, offering development code review in one enterprise solution. Helix Swarm can organize large-scale projects with ease and eliminate confusion across your development environments, adding greater speed and security along the way.
Check it Out
Sign-up for our next live Helix demo.
Get in Touch
Have questions? Let us answer!