Nothing Can Stop You Now
The native DVCS capabilities in Helix give developers Git-like freedom to work where, when, and how they prefer, but without the performance lag or repo sprawl.
Join Tom Tyler and explore the advanced DVCS features of Helix through practical use cases, including the ability to:
- Work offline from anywhere
- Benefit from command line and GUI interface, with P4V support
- Pull mission-critical files and ditch everything else via narrow cloning
- Work with a slice of a mono-repo
- Rewrite local history safely