Board usability improvements:
- The mapped status of a column is shown as an icon on the column header
- When adding or renaming a column or lane, the name is automatically selected
- Open board automatically when adding a new board
- A new "Board" option in the planning view selector menu
- A new keyboard shortcut to open the board view from the planning view: Ctrl/Cmd+Shift+C. The same shortcut is used to close the board view.
Client crash when clicking "Project View" in the To do list when a project name is selected
Client hangs when committing a backlog item, if the assign tag users do not match the users allocated to the sprint
Items are not fully created after logging in when there is already an existing session
Selecting a group name in a user selection floating dialog, closes the filter box instead of applying the filter
The find system cannot match a decimal value to its string representation if the floating part is larger than 0
The Hansoft 10.0033 release comes with a new version of the Hansoft Jira integration.
The Hansoft 10.0033 server is compatible with shares from versions 10.0016 and higher.