- User groups in projects now update dynamically. As you add or remove users from the groups, the project membership will be updated dynamically. Read more here.
- New Groups pane in the Admin tab. It is now easier to create and manage user groups. Read more here.
- “Copy as URL” in the context menu for an item. The Hansoft web service now allows you to share an item with your team in a web browser. Copy this URL and paste into a web browser, to view the item there. This is only available if your administrator has defined a Base URL for the web service in the Hansoft Admin tab. Read more here.
- “Copy as hyperlink” has been renamed to “Copy as Hansoft link” in the context menu for items
- Aligned the client experience across platforms: removed icons from context menus in the Windows client.
|7593||Some fields of scheduled tasks are editable in project history for assigned users||Severity B|
|7734||Bulk group operations on users may occur out of order Severity B5319 Chart values are duplicated when both names and groups are selected in the “Assigned to” dimension||Severity C|
|6241||Portfolio Allocations sorts groups on name instead of sorting name||Severity C|
|7143||Sorting name of projects is not saved if entered in the “New project” or “Clone” dialogs||Severity C|
|7600||Add/remove user to group/project in the right-click menu is available also for soft deleted users||Severity C|
|4564||Cannot create a task when a sprint is selected in Gantt Schedule mode||Severity D|
|6605||In the “Linked to Item” column, sprints and releases have no status showing||Severity D|
|6812||“Locked for use” users may still show as main managers in project overview||Severity D|
|6826||Non-ASCII characters may show as “?..” in document history||Severity D|
|7094||The Document Policy dialog does not accept the value 10 for a size limit||Severity D|
|7206||Translation does not work for the strings “Clone”, “Find” and “Chat Policy” in the client admin tab||Severity D|
|7599||Buttons under “Project” in the Admin tab are enabled when no project is selected||Severity D|
|7637||“Assigned to” popup dialogs do not follow sorting order for user groups||Severity D|
|7644||The context menu for users in the Admin tab does not follow sorting order for projects||Severity D|
Hansoft 10.1022 comes with a new version of the Hansoft SDK.
The Hansoft 10.1022 server is compatible with shares from versions 10.1008 and higher.