- General: The default Japanese font (if available) is now Yu Gothic. This is to make Japanese text easier to read.
- Dashboards: The name of the measure will change to show the filter name when applied.
- Dashboards: Improved default settings for forecasting based on historical data.
- Dashboards: Remove ability to delete a report from the filter selection. This is to prevent accidental deletions.
- Administration: All “delete” buttons in the ADMIN tab have been moved into the More menu.
- Planning: There will no longer be warnings when you attempt to enable the “Points” or “Estimated Days” columns in planning.
|6182||Applying a pipeline to an item, leaves all inherited values empty||Severity C|
|7754||Delete + Undo, sets ‘Reported by’ to the user who did the undo||Severity C|
|6022||Second level group headers in portfolio reports cannot be collapsed||Severity C|
|7735||Users that are not main managers can commit bugs through the right-click menu||Severity C|
|7852||Points on schedule items in a flat hierarchy are not included in the summary||Severity C|
|7854||Cannot activate a column when there is is a column with the same name already activated||Severity C|
|7858||Find droplist items are chosen when the user just opens the droplists to browse them||Severity C|
|7878||Plans with only Scheduled Tasks are collapsed at login even though they were expanded when logging out||Severity C|
|7494||Font size in text label for “Hidden” or “Delegated” are too big when partially hidden||Severity D|
Hansoft 10.1038 comes with a new version of the Hansoft SDK.
The Hansoft 10.1039 server is compatible with shares from versions 10.1035 and higher.