- Project groups: Main managers can now create, delete, edit and clone user groups in their project.
- New "Manage Project Groups" dialog available to main managers in the More menu.>/li>
- Unified group editing dialogs across the client.
- Groups can no longer be edited in the New/Edit ghost user dialog.
- Administrators can convert project groups to global groups in the "Edit Group" dialog in Admin.
- Show "Auto-add members to project" multi-select when editing global groups.
- Group ID, which identifies a group globally, is visible in the Groups tab in Admin and in the "Manage Project Groups" dialog.
- Log all creation and deletion of user groups when the logging level "Other" is enabled.
- Clear font and background colors when pasting text.
|8324||Pipeline library hides behind the main window after the confirmation dialog about saving pipelines is shown on OS X||Severity D|
|8332||Context menu for side-by-side selectors stops working if you right-click the background||Severity D|
Compatibility & upgrade notes
- Shares: From version 10.2059 and higher.
- Also released: Version 10.210 of the Hansoft SDK.