- New Find and report criterion “General condition – In current sprint” which shows all items in currently ongoing sprints.
- Filters in change history: Right-click a header in the change history window to filter on any of the available values or time intervals.
- Show allocation and capacity in the sprint user allocation list.
- A new icon shows which users are ghost users in the sprint user allocation list.
- Sort releases by date and not alphabetically in reports and when clicking on column headers.
- Sort releases by date when using natural sorting in Dashboard charts.
|8356||SDK: Custom column names and custom column droplist item names do not handle UTF-8 correctly in C#||Severity B|
|8338||While writing comments the input text cannot be resized||Severity C|
Compatibility & upgrade notes
- Shares: From version 10.2059 and higher.
- Also released: Version 10.211 of the Hansoft SDK.