- Option to update existing items when importing from Excel. This requires a "Database ID" column in the Excel file, which matches the database ID of an existing item. This column can be added in either of two ways:
- Enable the Database ID column in Hansoft before exporting to Excel.
- Add the column manually in the excel file.
- Option to cancel when importing items that can be updated.
- New origin labels "Excel import" and "XML import" added to the item history when an item is updated via import.
- C 8525: Show settings have no effect for new users until they have logged out for the first time
- C 8592: Excel export sets (not set) values in numeric columns to 0 in the exported file
Compatibility & upgrade notes
- Shares: From version 11.0014 and higher.
- Also released: Version 11.003 of the Hansoft SDK.