- Drag and drop a sprint item to the schedule to convert it to a scheduled task.
- Keep selected item and show the item when exiting Find.
- Set more than 125% task allocation for a user.
- Create a single SDK user from command line when installing a new server on Linux.
- B 8746 - Sprint allocation is negative for the first user assigned to a task, if assigned 125%
- C 8744 - HAS error messages get issued on the "Other" log level which disabled by default
- C 8749 - Excel export does not include allocation percentages over 100%
- C 60614 - Hitting Cmd-F in QA hides the Find bar
- D 8748 - Assignment percentages over 100% are not shown in the planning view
Compatibility & upgrade notes
- Shares: From version 11.0041 and higher.
- Also released: Version 11.0027 of the Hansoft Web Service.
- Also released: Version 11.005 of the Hansoft SDK.