- Column permissions: A main manager can define custom columns as being hidden or read-only to certain users, or to let custom columns be always editable by certain users regardless of delegation and other permissions.
- The "Earned Value" column is available in all projects with the setting "Fixed work".
- To-Do will be opened when you log in, if you were viewing dashboards or Portfolio Find when logging out.
Notes about column permissions feature:
- New "Column permissions" tab in "Customize Project" allows a main manager to specify permissions for custom columns from Backlog or Planning.
- Hiding a column in one project will not hide it in another project
- "Hidden" rules apply in Quality Assurance, but the other new column permission rules do not.
- The existing Quality Assurance permission mechanism is unchanged.
- Column permissions never apply to Main Managers.
- Sharing a dashboard may reveal data in hidden columns (as long as the dashboard owner can see that data)
- Function columns can reveal data from hidden columns
- Web service versions 11.0 and older ignore column permissions set on a 11.1 server
Compatibility & upgrade notes
- Also released: Version 11.1001 of the Hansoft API
- Also released: Version 11.1003 of the Hansoft Web Service
- Also released: Version 11.101 of the Hansoft SDK.
- Shares: From version 11.1004 and higher.