Keeping your teams efficient and collaborating securely has never been more important. And in the past year, Perforce has delivered significant updates and improvements across our family of digital creation and requirements management tools — including the release of Helix Core Cloud, our groundbreaking managed and hosted offering of Helix Core.
In this special look ahead, join Chris Perez, Director of Product Marketing, and our team of Product Managers as they discuss:
- P4VFS and S3 Object Storage support (available now in Helix Core), along with the upcoming release of Sparse Streams – a new lightweight branching model.
- Upgrades to Helix DAM (Digital Asset Management), including support for streams-based depots as well as a new Jira integration.
- Improvements to Helix Swarm, including a new default Review page.
- Our new Helix ALM and Hansoft integration, which helps teams unify their regulatory and non-regulatory requirements.
- Helix Core Cloud, the first Perforce managed and hosted offering of Helix Core (available now as a monthly subscription
As Director of Product Marketing - Media & Gaming, Chris sits at the intersection of communications and product experience for the Perforce Digital Creation and Collaboration Suite. A leader in the rapidly evolving gaming and media space, Chris works with game developers, VFX artists, producers, and technical directors to understand their unique challenges and perspectives. Chris started his career as an electrical engineer at IBM, and enjoys using the power of human-centered design to solve complex business initiatives.
Brent oversees the version control portfolio at Perforce. He loves being at the intersection of customers and software development teams, especially when there are hard problems to solve. In his spare time, he enjoys spending time with his family, staying active, and anything that has to do with the sport of hockey.
Gerhard Kruger is a Senior Director of Sales Engineering at Perforce Software. Since 2004, he has been helping customers around the world implement Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) and DevOps solutions to achieve their development goals. Gerhard is leveraging that experience in his role leading product development for Helix ALM. He holds numerous certifications, including the Cisco Certified Network Professional Security (CCNP) and Certified ScrumMaster (CSM).
Johan Karlsson is an Agile coach and Senior Consultant who builds bridges between customers and product teams. With an engineering and development background, he is the Product Manager for Hansoft, Helix DAM, and Helix Swarm. He's a backlog nerd with the ambitious goal to bring Agile and lean principles into modern enterprise environments.