September 26, 2013
What's New in Surround SCM 2013.2 Documentation
Surround SCM 2013.2 was recently released and we have documentation updates to share with you. Check out the following help topics to learn more about new features and enhancements added in this release.Email sign up
- Moving repositories to different mainline branches – Explains how administrators can move repositories to new or existing mainline branches. You can also use the exportrepository CLI command to do this.
- Performing Code Reviews – Several topics in this book were updated to explain enhancements made to code reviews. About the code review process includes a new flowchart to help you better visualize the process.
- Automating Actions with Triggers – Topics in this book now include information about adding triggers for events performed on code reviews and code review files.
- Managing changelists – Explains how you can now search for pending or committed changelists by user. Searching for committed changelists explains how to find committed changelists based on name, filename, and committed date.
- Setting general mainline options – Explains the new option administrators can use to control the maximum size of files users can add or check in. You can also use the serveroption and mainlineoption CLI commands to change this option.
- Changing defaults for Surround SCM dialogs - Explains the new default options you can set in Surround SCM dialogs for changelists and code reviews.