- Hansoft no longer attempts to start the client when you log in to your computer.
- A 8844: Frequent crashes on macOS Ventura on M1 (arm64) processors
- B 8600: Import can update items outside of delegated subprojects
- B 8659: Reports in QA do not apply their sorting options
- C 6112: "Detailed Description" and "User Story" are redundant in workflow editor
- C 8724: <DatabaseID> is required when importing XML
- C 8729: "GeneralconditionX=false" queries are changed to true when saved as a report
- D 8662: Underlines for hyperlinks go in the wrong spot
- C 8683: Client crash/freeze when editing "Finish" date from Product Backlog
- C 8836: "Show" options are enabled but do not work when "Find" is active
- D 59517: "Work remaining" misinterprets non-numeric input in Excel Import
Compatibility & upgrade notes
- Shares: From version 11.1004 and higher.
- Also released: Version 11.1007 of the Hansoft Web Service
- Also released: Version 11.1004 of the Hansoft API