This class covers varying topics essential to administering Helix including basic deployment architecture, backup and recovery, etc.
Note: This course will be taught on Windows.
- Provide students with a firm understanding of administering Helix
- Successful completion of "Introduction to Helix Core" or equivalent experience
- Software development or system administration experience
- Familiarity with at least one operating system
- Email reviews
- Helix jobspec
- Backup and recovery
- Trigger capabilities overview