Helix TeamHub Command-Line Client 2020.2
- Added the ability to interactively create local directory by running the
hth initcommand without a URL.
hth manifestedit command now has an
--interactiveflag that opens the repository selector for the manifest file.
- Added the ability to checkout code reviews and multi-repo code reviews.
- Creating a multi-repo code review by default excludes repositories without source branch or local changes.
- Added the ability to list code reviews or multi-repo code reviews you created or that you are a reviewer of.
- hth-cli now offers to save any missing instance, company, or user information to the global config after a successful log in.
setupcommand now includes Helix TeamHub log in by default
- Improved the use of default file editors when opening files for edit.
- Added support for external Git repositories.
- Removed the
--password-stdinflag used with the login command.