- Helix TeamHub 2020.2.1December 2020
- Helix TeamHub 2020.2October 2020
- Helix TeamHub 2020.1May 2020
- Helix TeamHub 2019.3December 2019
- Helix TeamHub 2019.2September 2019
- Helix TeamHub 2019.1.1April 2019
- Helix TeamHub 2019.1March 2019
- Helix TeamHub 2018.2.3February 2019
- Helix TeamHub 2018.2.2January 2019
- Helix Teamhub 2018.2.1November 2018
- Helix Teamhub 2018.2September 2018
- Helix Teamhub 2018.1March 2018
- Helix TeamHub 2017.2October 2017
- Helix TeamHub 2017.1September 2017
- Deveo 3.20.0July 2017
- Deveo 3.19.0June 2017
- Deveo 3.18.1May 2017
- Deveo 3.18.0May 2017
- Deveo 3.17.1April 2017
- Deveo 3.17.0April 2017
- Deveo 3.16.0January 2017
- Deveo 3.15.0December 2016
- Deveo 3.14.1October 2016
- Deveo 3.14.0October 2016
- Deveo 3.13.0September 2016
- Deveo 3.12.0August 2016
- Deveo 3.11.0July 2016
- Deveo 3.10.0June 2016
- Deveo 3.9.0May 2016
- Deveo 3.8.0April 2016
- Deveo 3.7.0March 2016
- Deveo 3.6.0January 2016
- Deveo 3.5.0December 2015
- Deveo 3.4.0November 2015
- Deveo 3.3.0October 2015
- Deveo 3.2.0October 2015
- Deveo 3.1.0October 2015
- Deveo 3.0.1September 2015
- Deveo 3.0.0August 2015
- Deveo 2.11.1July 2015
- Deveo 2.11.0May 2015
- Deveo 2.10.0April 2015
- Deveo 2.9.0March 2015
- Deveo 2.8.0March 2015
- Deveo 2.7.1March 2015
- Deveo 2.7.0February 2015
- Deveo 2.6.0January 2015
- Deveo 2.5.1January 2015
- Deveo 2.5.0December 2014
- Deveo 2.4.0December 2014
- Deveo 2.3.0December 2014
- Deveo 2.2.1December 2014
- Deveo 2.2.0November 2014
- Deveo 2.1.0November 2014
- Deveo 2.0.1October 2014
- Deveo 2.0.0October 2014
- Deveo 1.9.0September 2014
- Deveo 1.8.0September 2014
- Deveo 1.7.2August 2014
- Deveo 1.7.1June 2014
- Deveo 1.7.0May 2014
- Deveo 1.6.0April 2014
- Deveo 1.5.0March 2014
- Deveo 1.4.0March 2014
- Deveo 1.3.0February 2014
- Deveo 1.2.1February 2014
- Deveo 1.2.0January 2014
- Deveo 1.1.0January 2014
- Deveo 1.0.27December 2013
- Deveo 1.0.26September 2013
- Deveo 1.0.25July 2013
- Deveo 1.0.24June 2013
- Deveo 1.0.23May 2013
- Deveo 1.0.22May 2013
Helix TeamHub 2020.2.1
- Security patch to upgrade OpenSSL to 1.1.1i.
Helix TeamHub 2020.2
- Support multi-line comments with Jira hook.
- Support referencing a user by email or display name with Jira hook.
- Upgrade Git to 2.28.0
- Upgrade Mercurial to 5.5.1.
- Upgrade Nginx to 1.18.0
- Upgrade Apache to 2.4.46
- Upgrade MongoDB to 3.6.19
- Upgrade GraphicsMagick to 1.3.35
- Upgrade Curl to 7.72.0
- Upgrade bundled OpenSSH to 8.3
- Important security fixes.
- UI editor failed to commit when Helix was configured with parallel sync.
- Recent changes were sometimes not visible in Mercurial code reviews.
- Jira hook processed mentioned issues more than once.
- Send from author option did not work for Subversion email hook.
- Hooks used outdated CA bundle.
- Unicorn worker_timeout config could not be increased over 60 seconds.
Helix TeamHub 2020.1
- Add support for creating hth-cli manifest repositories.
- Add support for Ubuntu 18.04 and Centos 8.
- Add support for Mercurial-based wikis.
- Introduce advanced code search syntax.
- Improve side-menu navigation.
- Created configurable tab character width for repository diffs and file contents.
- Enable/disable file sharing at company level.
- Ability to define custom initials and color for projects.
- Ability to create a new Git branch when linking branches to issues.
- Show watchers and participants for code reviews and issues.
- Add assignee and due date selector to issue creation.
- Show last login time of users and collaborators.
- Distinguish LDAP users in the UI.
- Improve confirmation of deletions.
- Add quick action in user details view to remove user from a group.
- Add quick action for creating a new wiki page.
- Add support for Helix 2020.1.
- Decrease on-premises installation package sizes.
- Upgrade OpenSSL to 1.1.1g.
- Upgrade Bundled OpenSSH to 8.2p1.
- Upgrade Ruby to 2.6.6.
- Upgrade Git to 2.23.3.
- Code reviews could not be created from forks.
- Creating a fork displayed only up to 100 target projects.
- Redirection to accessed view did not work after Helix session expiration.
- Repositories were sometimes not accessible in the UI for projects having over 100 repositories.
Helix TeamHub 2019.3
Upgrade instructions are only needed when using code search with Elasticsearch.
After upgrading the package, index existing Mercurial and Helix Git repositories. Execute the following on Combo or one of the Web nodes as 'hth user.'
sudo -u hth -i cd /opt/hth/application/backend/current/ bundle exec rake hth:search:reindex_instance
- Code search support for Helix Git repositories.
- Code search support for Mercurial repositories.
- Filter code search results by path and filename.
- Edit text files in the UI for Mercurial repositories.
- Performance improvements for Mercurial repositories.
- Added support for applying server configuration changes from the HTH Admin UI.
- Allow deleting feature branches with multi-repo code review merge.
- Share repository files without expiration date.
- Support changing UUID for Subversion repositories.
- Configurable template for password expiration email.
- Show seat and data use indicators for all users in the dashboard.
- Show current HTH version in company settings.
- Improve accessibility of the UI.
- Add support for Helix 2019.2.
- Numerous upgrades:
- Upgrade Nginx to 1.16.1.
- Upgrade Apache to 2.4.41.
- Upgrade Git to 2.23.1.
- Upgrade Mercurial to 4.2.3.
- Upgrade Subversion to 1.10.6.
- Upgrade MongoDB to 3.6.14.
- Upgrade Bundled OpenSSH to 8.0p1.
- Upgrade OpenSSL to 1.0.2t.
- Upgrade Redis to 3.2.13.
- Upgrade Rails to 5.2.3.
- Upgrade Ember to 3.4.8.
- Upgrade Ember Data to 3.12.0.
- Security bug fixes.
- SAML authentication did not work for new accounts.
- Pagination controls did not show up in collaborators view.
- Code browser did not work with paths including "+" character.
- Code review code line comments were sometimes rendered on wrong line.
- Whitelisting Helix users did not prevent others from login to HTH.
- Push event creation could fail on authentication error with Helix authentication.
- Commit linking did not work with issue numbers wrapped in parentheses.
Helix TeamHub 2019.2
Edit text files in the UI for Git and Helix4Git.
Create branches in the UI for Git and Helix4Git.
Show user activity stream in the profile.
Show user creation and deletion time in the profile.
Allow company admins to update account details in the UI.
Allow restricting or disabling collaborator creation on company level.
Add support for searching group members.
Support whitelisting/blacklisting users and groups with Helix syncronization.
Allow filtering hooks by service.
Optimize diffs for Helix4Git.
Link Helix4Git submodule repositories in code browser.
Improve accessibility of the UI.
Notify Helix session expiration in the UI.
Improve SSH key management view.
Security improvements to cookies.
Log client IP address in LDAP interface logs.
Avoid symlinking global git/svn/hg binaries.
Git code review merge failed after merging a branch with the same branch prefix.
Mercurial repositories created before 2017.2 release could fail validations.
Helix TeamHub Jenkins hook did not work with Helix4Git repositories.
Syntax highlighting could not be disabled in markdown code blocks.
Restricting hook execution by path pattern did not work for Helix4Git repositories.
Notification settings link was incorrect in emails.
Helix TeamHub 2019.1.1
Some repositories may not allow scheduling for new garbage collection runs. To fix this issue:
- First ensure you are using Helix TeamHub 2019.1. See release notes for upgrade information.
- Then execute the following on combo on one of the web nodes as `hth` user.
sudo -u hth -i cd /opt/hth/application/backend/current/ bundle exec rails runner "::Repository::GcRun.where(:state.in => %i(initial running)).set(state: :failure, finished_at: Time.now)"
Support scaling LDAP interface to multiple processes.
LDAP group memberships were not updated with LDAP Sync App.
Signed URLs did not work with IE.
Real-time notification did not work.
Upgrade Rails to 126.96.36.199.
Upgrade OpenSSL to 1.0.2r.
Helix TeamHub 2019.1
HelixTeam Hub 2019.1 is a major release that requires some downtime while upgrading. Use these instructions to upgrade from older installations.
NOTE: Steps 1-4 and 7 are only needed if you use code search with Elasticsearch
To disable code search, set the search_engine as none in the backend section in /var/opt/hth/shared/hth.json.
Reconfigure any combo or web nodes.
Restore the setting back to elasticsearch, but wait to reconfigure.
Upgrade elasticsearch instances to 6.x using the full cluster restart upgrade: https://www.elastic.co/guide/en/elasticsearch/reference/current/restart-upgrade.html.
Upgrade and reconfigure Helix TeamHub instances.
To generate thumbnails for old task attachments, execute the following on Combo or one of the Web nodes as a user:
sudo -u hth -i
bundle exec rake hth:task_attachment_thumbs_generator
Recreate and reindex the instance as Helix TeamHub user. Timing is dependent on the size of the repositories.
sudo -u hth -i
bundle exec rake hth:search:recreate_index
bundle exec rake hth:search:reindex_instance
- For the next release, support for Debian 8 and Ubuntu 14 platforms will be removed.
- Support for attachments in comments, code reviews, multi-repo code reviews.
- Syntax highlighting for diffs.
- Emoji reactions for comments.
- Support for reverting code reviews and multi-repo code reviews.
- Provide build status next to every commit.
- Support multiple API keys that can be regenerated and revoked.
- Add support for Elasticsearch 6+ for code search.
- Send email notification to users when password is about to expire (https://www.perforce.com/manuals/teamhub-admin/Content/HTH-Admin/authentication.html).
- Introduce quick action to add member to a group.
- Enable HTTPv2 support for Subversion repositories.
- Upgrade Subversion to 1.10.4.
- Password recovery did not work for collaborators when using LDAP only authentication.
- API key was used directly in URLs.
- Editing SAML attribute mapping did not work.
- Old version of the UI could still end up being used after package upgrade.
- Comment threads could randomly disappear in code review discussion tab.
Helix TeamHub 2018.2.3
- Helix Integration user was unable to merge to a protected branch
- Setting diff_max_files was not respected by the Helix Adapter
- Git repository backup could fail when argument list exceeded ARG_MAX
- Incompatibile encodings in the same commit was resulting in some of the files being incorrectly re-encoded
- Comments from a declined CR persisted into a new CR with the same branches
- "Ready to merge" indicator was sometimes showing the CR not being mergeable even though the requirements were satisfied
- @mentions inside code were getting wrapped with _@underscores_
Helix TeamHub 2018.2.2
- Bot creation did not work with Helix authentication backed by LDAP authentication
Helix Teamhub 2018.2.1
- Option to suppress whitespace changes in diffs.
- Order binary files as last in diffs.
- Support commenting on binary and truncated files in diffs.
- Support for merging code reviews automatically after criteria are met.
- Make certificate verification configurable for LDAP authentication.
- Improve "New Code Review" notifications.
- Facility to review and change Helix trust setting in HTH Admin.
- Add support for Helix 2018.2.
- Docker repositories did not work with uppercase identifiers.
- Pushing to protected branches did not work for master and admin roles for Helix Git repositories.
- JIRA hook was executed twice on feature branch merge.
- Wiki links with spaces were not displayed as links.
- HTML in Markdown was not rendered.
- Editing commit comment replies did not work.
- "Test LDAP connection" feature did not work properly.
- Accessing repository settings did not work for repositories with special characters in the name.
- Ticket authentication did not work for Helix authentication.
- Code review merge could end up being backgrounded more than once.
- Forming Markdown links containing special characters resulted in an error.
Helix Teamhub 2018.2
- Multi-repo code review support for Helix Git.
- Helix user and group management.
- Automated depot creation support for Helix Git.
- Rebase support for Helix Git code reviews.
- Exclude default Perforce product groups by default from synchronization.
- Ability to revert a rejected code review back to open.
- Improved UI for code review creation.
- Added fullscreen mode for viewing diffs.
- Configurable encoding for a repository.
- Introduce /api/status monitoring endpoint.
- Follow redirections with Web Hooks.
- Ability to swap revisions in repository comparison.
- Performance improvements for CR listing.
- Ability for project masters to create repositories.
- Cleanup Helix groups on project and repository removal.
- Improve code review merge message for Helix version 2018.1 and newer.
- Improvements to group member management.
- Allow code review creator to be a reviewer.
- Anonymize users one month after deactivation.
- Ability to import Helix Git repositories.
- Show notification when code review is updated.
- Create push event for Helix code review merge.
- Ability to batch expand/collapse all comment threads.
- Configurable license expiration notification periods.
- Chronological activity tab for code reviews.
- Redesigned code review sidebar.
- Ability to use groups as code review reviewers.
- Introduce code review merge status explanation tooltip.
- Show conflicted files in code review merge status tooltip.
- Handle Helix authentication backend by LDAP authentication.
- Upgrade Git to 2.18.0.
- Upgrade Redis to 3.2.11.
- Upgrade Nginx to 1.14.0.
- Upgrade OpenSSL to 1.0.2o.
- Upgrade Apache to 2.4.33.
- Upgrade Curl to 7.59.0.
- Upgrade Rails to 5.2.0.
- Markdown code blocks rendered urls as links.
- Logging a user out from Helix did not logout user in HTH.
- Repository level roles for groups were not cleared at repository deletion.
- Refreshing a repository view with branch name having non-ASCII characters did not unescape characters.
- Unhelpful error message was shown when user was not enabled in Helix protections.
- After approving a code review, the Approve button state did not change to Withdraw approval.
- Helix Git push events did not work for branches containing slashes.
- Default branch was not setup for Helix Git repositories for checkout.
- Repository browser did not work for Helix Git repositories without master branch.
- Commit messages did not show up in tree view with Helix 2017.2.
- SSH key related error messages were sometimes not visible in the UI.
- Wiki attachments did not work when their name contained whitespace or special characters.
- Could not tail logs symlinked to another location.
- Deleting a branch having umlauts in the name broke project activity for Git repositories.
- Master branch was not protected by default for Helix Git repositories.
- Unsubscribe button did not work when there were more than 100 subscribers.
- JIRA hook did not work with numeric project keys.
- Package removal did not remove installed files.
- Code review commits tab did not always load most recent commits.
- Emoji and mentions popups were partially hidden in code review discussions.
- Typing slowly in search caused characters to disappear.
- Ticket handling did not work for Helix server with login triggers.
Helix Teamhub 2018.1
- Support for Helix authentication and Git repositories stored in Helix Server https://helixteamhub.cloud/docs/admin/#HTH-Admin/helix-auth-prep.html.
- Support for Docker repositories https://helixteamhub.cloud/docs/admin/#HTH-Admin/docker.html.
- Allow using task comments to prevent code review merge.
- Allow configuring default reviewers for repository code reviewers.
- Allow enforcing reviewers for code reviews.
- Allow resetting code review approvals when new changes are submitted.
- Allow using multi-word search term when querying suggestions.
- Ability to delete company from company settings.
- Force merge capability for project and repository administrators.
- Introduce code review events for webhook.
- Support including members from subgroups for linked Active Directory groups. LDAP Sync Application 2.1.0 released https://helixteamhub.cloud/docs/admin/#HTH-Admin/ldap-sync.html.
- View license information in company settings.
- Allow configuring Apache timeout settings on instance level.
- Show reply counts for line comments in code review discussion.
- Ability to sort projects, groups, users, and collaborators.
- Replace Company Overview view with My Dashboard.
- Support threaded conversations for code reviews and issues.
- Show last modified person and time for wiki pages.
- Show confirmation when new users, groups, and collaborators are added.
- Security update for SAML authentication.
- Upgrade OpenSSL to 1.0.2n.
- Certain filenames caused SVN file operations to fail.
- Branch history did not escape HTML in commit messages.
- Could not view XSLT files in code browser.
- File content was not updated when switching branches.
- Invalid characters in approvals caused code review creation to fail.
- @mentions inside code blocks got wrapped with underscores.
- Protocol prefix was removed from links in code blocks.
- HTH cluster did not support running single web node with SSL without load balancer.
- Unused state could not be removed from milestone.
- Code review approvals could show negative counts.
- Committer avatar was not displayed in some cases.
- Prevented multiple Ctrl/Cmd+Enter from submitting more than one comment.
- Uploading task attachment did not check storage limit.
- Team view listed deactivated accounts, groups, and bots.
- Alternative registration email did not work for collaborators.
Helix TeamHub 2017.2
- First release that includes installation packages for Helix TeamHub Enterprise. See Migrating to Helix TeamHub Enterprise guide for migrating data from old Deveo instances.
- Allow users to set the default layout for issues.
- Support enabling LargefilesExtension for Mercurial repositories.
- Allow switching to arbitrary revision in tree view from branch/tag dropdown.
- Allow expanding context around diffs.
- Add support for Ubuntu 16.04 and Debian 8.
- Deprecate support for Ubuntu 12.04 and Debian 7 and 6.
- Add approval count and build status to the code reviews listing.
- Allow switching toggles with a swiping gesture on mobile.
- Replace content-type option with a drop-down for webhook.
- Allow configuring diff truncation limits as instance settings.
- Opening a non-existent issue caused a crash and an unhelpful error message in the console.
- Assignees to an issue could be accidentally removed.
- Milestone editor allowed adding the same state with different casing.
- Group admins could not always manage group members.
- Backend backups sometimes reported warnings.
The instructions for setting up mirroring of a Git repository into the Helix Versioning Engine, are available at https://www.perforce.com/perforce/doc.current/manuals/helix-for-git/#Helix4Git/helixteamhubconfiguration.html
Helix TeamHub 2017.1
- Rebranded Helix TeamHub release.
- Introduce new license format and versioning scheme.
- Avoid pre-loading all repositories in various views.
- Introduce support for using system OpenSSH for repository SSH access.
- Introduce default reviewers for code reviews.
- Filter code reviews by reviewers.
- Clone Git repositories with optional .git suffix.
- Handle project member deletion events in Project Activity feed.
- Upgrade bundled OpenSSH to 7.5p1.
- Upgrade MongoDB to 3.4.7.
- Upgrade Git to 2.14.1.
- Upgrade Ruby to 2.4.1.
- Upgrade Redis to 3.2.10.
- Upgrade Nginx to 1.13.4.
- Remove deprecated API v0.
- Email notification frequency could not be changed for some projects.
- Deploying backend changes caused downtime for some parts of the application.
- Unhelpful error message was shown when comment creation failed on server/network error.
- Opening Wiki failed when home.md page was missing.
- Default milestone filter was applied incorrectly when navigating back to issue listing.
- Introduce code search support for Git repositories (https://app.deveo.com/docs/admin/administration/search/).
- Trigger webhooks for Git branch and tag creation and removal.
- Add pagination to group members view.
- Show authorization enabled repositories by default when managing repository roles.
- Add confirmation to enable repository level authorization.
- Link commit messages to changes view.
- Take attachments into account when calculating company disk usage.
- Changeset comments could not be updated.
- Empty commit message prevented execution of certain hooks.
- Drag and drop issues was enabled for users with insufficient privileges.
- Code review approve button was clickable for users with insufficient privileges.
- Wide code blocks in changeset comments broke the layout.
- Hooks view listed hooks for removed repositories.
- Open dropdowns were positioned incorrectly on scroll.
- Removed unsupported Acunote hook.
This release introduces a small downtime. Unicorn must be restarted after upgrading the package:
sudo deveo-ctl restart unicorn_backend
- Introduce drag and drop support for updating issue order in the card layout.
- Introduce file management support for WebDAV repositories.
- Avoid fetching all references in various views to improve performance.
- Notify only repository subscribers of new code reviews.
- Remove support for MantisBT hook.
- Add repository type icons to the repositories modal in Team view.
- Store selected "results on page" count per view.
- Show group description in Group Members view.
- Distinguish pending account registrations in the UI.
- Add shortcut for joining code-review reviewers.
- Improve the look of code-review reviewers listing.
- Allow everyone to see Milestone details.
- Diff filename headers were positioned incorrectly when diff stats were expanded.
- Fix inability to edit existing code-review comments.
- Fix text-wrapping in code-review line comments.
- Fix error when trying to access New Issue view in projects without milestones.
- Fix company identifier not being updated when switching companies.
- Fix inability to upload issue attachments on IE11.
- Uploading avatars cleared up other changes on user profile form.
- User's avatar was not refresh properly after uploading.
- Removed IE incompatible RTL language support.
- Add rebase and squash merge options for Git code reviews.
- Configure default code review merge settings per repository.
- Search repository branches/tags/bookmarks in code browser views.
- Filter and sort issues by due date.
- Improve diff rendering performance.
- Support Subversion repositories with Jenkins hook.
- Show repository name in a tooltip when managing repository roles.
- Add support for using RTL languages in wiki and markdown content.
- Security updates to SAML authentication.
- Upgrade Nginx to 1.11.3.
- Issue labels did not work with dots.
- Code review changes appeared to be loading forever when the changeset was empty or timed out.
- Page reload was sometimes needed to see new repository forks in code review creation.
- Wiki attachment links containing parentheses did not work.
- Wiki ToC did not follow scroll.
- Deveo configuration updates were not applied to Unicorn process without restart (
sudo deveo-ctl restart unicorn_backend).
- Truncated diffs were not shown in the UI.
- Renaming company short name prevented accessing existing Mercurial repositories.
- Repository roles of private bots and groups were not visible to all repository members.
- Mentions were not case-insensitive.
- Add ability to create code reviews from forks.
- Add support for Maven and Ivy repositories.
- Add ability to set deadlines for issues.
- Add support for emojis.
- Add "Expand all" option to expand all minimized changesets.
- Remove deleted repositories permanently from storage 1 month after deletion.
- Improve repository tree UI for WebDAV repositories.
- Improve Wiki editor performance.
- Trim company and login fields on login form.
- Add ability to name a fork before forking.
- Increase maximum diff size before minimizing.
- Increase maximum content size of comments, code reviews, milestones, tasks, and announcements.
- Make username optional attribute with SAML authentication.
- Add confirmation for turning off repository authorization.
- Show repository & branch information when hovering over code review events in Project Activity feed.
- Enlarge the "Source" and "Destination" dropdowns in "New Code Review" form.
- Improve SSH access audit logging for error scenarios.
- Remove unused project comments.
- Remove Jabber hook.
- Upgrade Ember to 2.11.3.
- Upgrade Ember Data to 2.12.0.
- Uploading multiple wiki attachments sometimes left the underlying repository in inconsistent state.
- Releasing Subversion locks on commit failed over HTTP protocol.
- Fix commonly used links and tabs from not being openable in a new tab/window.
- Large Subversion diffs did not timeout when the execution took longer than allowed.
- Code review merge failed when there was a directory with matching branch name.
- Login was not case-insensitive in Deveo LDAP interface.
- Adding attachments to a Wiki page did not work when creating a new page.
- Initial SAML login failed when password reuse prevention was configured.
- Scrolling to a code review comment did not sometimes work when linked from Project Activity feed.
- Default milestone was not always used in issue listing.
- Users created through SAML login could not set local password without password recovery.
This release introduces a short downtime for restarting MongoDB.
For a release coverage, read the release blog post(http://blog.deveo.com/whats-new-in-deveo-3-16/)
- Fork Git and Mercurial repositories.
- Mark most used projects as favorites.
- Show used disk space in company stats.
- Configurable emails for notification, registration, and backup related emails (https://app.deveo.com/docs/admin/administration/advanced/configuration/).
- Show public announcements in login page.
- Allow setting username when adding new accounts.
- Trim email and username fields when adding new accounts.
- Improve UI of toggle buttons.
- Show link to Deveo Admin only for instance admins.
- Add link to navigate back to repository listing from tree and history views.
- Add link to assign yourself to an issue easier.
- Add company settings link in user menu for company admins.
- Add X-icon to clear search input fields.
- Update HipChat hook to use API v2. New API token needs to be generated for existing hooks.
- Upgrade MongoDB to 3.0.14.
- Hook execution logs were not sanitized.
- Markdown lists were not rendered correctly.
- Repository tree view did not prefer markdown readme files.
- Some files and directories could not be viewed in code browser.
- Deleted repositories were listed in team view.
- Renaming a project triggered unnecessary requests.
- Linking to issues view with a search term failed to load the view.
- Support for repository level authorization (https://app.deveo.com/docs/user/roles/).
- Configurable password expiration (https://app.deveo.com/docs/admin/administration/authentication/#password-expiration).
- Color management for issue labels.
- Link to code review creation from compare view.
- Remove support for plugins.
- Upgrade Ember to 2.10.
- Session data got corrupted on company name change.
- Notification settings were not editable for some projects.
- Project managers could not access project settings view.
- Selected milestone filter was overridden when returning to issues.
- Clone URL was not fully visible in the UI.
- Some accounts were missing creation timestamp.
- Branch names with slashes were not accessible in the UI.
- Pending migrations were not executed if reconfigure failed on the first run.
- Support linking LDAP groups to Deveo groups by both common name and distinguished name. LDAP Sync Application users will need to upgrade to version 1.4.0 (https://app.deveo.com/docs/admin/resources/ldap-sync/).
- Real-time project activity.
- Search wiki pages by content.
- Keep actions visible inside task views while scrolling.
- Improve logging of authentication errors.
- Facelift for issue labels.
- Sort issue priorities by the order defined in the milestone.
- Keep branches up-to-date in repository browser and repository settings.
- Filter users and bots by company admin status.
- Allow configuring http proxy for external services. (See http_proxy in https://app.deveo.com/docs/admin/administration/advanced/configuration/)
- Add company setting to limit project creation only to company admins.
- Improve speed of backups for large Subversion repositories.
- Require explicit button press in comparison screen.
- Show tooltips for collapsed side menu.
- Remove repetitive information from user and bot listings.
- Render loading spinner in projects dropdown while searching.
- Show full commit identifier in notification emails.
- Add retina logo to login form.
- Upgrade OpenSSH to 7.3p1.
- Navigating in repository browser sometimes ended in unexpected state.
- Pagination of company hooks rendered too many pages.
- Drag and drop upload did not work for wiki attachments.
- Private bots could not see themselves through LDAP interface.
- Commit author was not shown in diff view when the account did not exist in Deveo.
- Renaming repository did not update clone URLs.
- Tags were not rendered in commit history.
- Wiki allowed white-space only page names.
- Dropdowns rendered outside of the window on smaller resolutions.
- Deactivated objects were listed in repository tree view.
- Syntax error and inconsistent whitespace in notification emails.
See our blog post for more details http://blog.deveo.com/whats-new-in-deveo-3-14/
- Introduce instance specific announcements (managed in Deveo Admin).
- Show detailed progress in milestone listing.
- Add pagination to search results.
- Add ability to configure the default milestone per project.
- Support syntax highlighting for markdown code blocks.
- Improve sorting of autocomplete suggestions.
- Replace avatar placeholder icons with initials.
- Render SVG images in wiki pages and repository readme files.
- Improve branch dropdown in code review creation.
- Display confirmation when declining a code review.
- Autoselect clone URL when opening clone URL dropdown.
- Show account and group short names as a tooltip.
- Improve bot users role handling.
- Upgrade Ember to 2.7.1.
- Initial load of wiki resulted in infinite loading spinner with some browsers.
- Accessing team view of a public project without a role redirected to dashboard.
- Changing milestone states did not preserve the order.
- Bot SSH keys were not sometimes shown in the UI.
- Redirection after login did not work correctly for issues and wiki.
- Fetching repository hooks returned null results for unprivileged accounts.
- Project activity did not sometimes render original author of a line comment reply event.
- Introduce drag and drop support for updating issue states in card layout.
- List "My issues and code reviews" in dashboard.
- Make project activity feed filterable by type.
- Add support for ECDSA and Ed25519 SSH keys.
- Remember previously selected protocol for clone urls.
- Add company level web hook for project created/updated/deleted events.
- Sort milestones in reverse chronological order in milestone listing.
- Sort labels in ascending alphabetical order.
- Change generated bot email domain to deveo.invalid.
- Improve syntax highlighting.
- Show number of unread notifications.
- Distinguish unread notifications with a different background color.
- Improve reliability of loading more events in project activity.
- Improve SSH key validation errors.
- Remove API version option from JIRA hook.
- Upgrade OpenSSL to 1.0.1t.
- Upgrade ruby-saml to 1.3.1.
- Upgrade Git to 2.9.0.
- Users got unassigned from tasks and code reviews when their direct project role was removed, even if they still had a role through a group.
- LDAP authentication sometimes failed to update account details.
- Links in markdown content was escaped twice.
- Some hooks were inaccessible in the UI.
- Code review filtering by author did not list all authors.
- Following a link to issue comment did not highlight the comment.
- Autocomplete was not available when editing comments.
- Query params were dropped from internal transitions.
- Label colors did not work for labels created with uppercase characters.
- Dropdown triggers did not handle long values.
- Group settings form was not properly disabled for unprivileged users.
- Introduce card layout for Deveo issues.
- Enable bot access to Deveo LDAP server (https://app.deveo.com/docs/admin/administration/ldap-api/).
- Introduce new "master" role (https://app.deveo.com/docs/user/roles/).
- Remove "admin" role from bots, existing roles are migrated to "master" role.
- Make bots visible to all team members in the project.
- Group project activity events by date.
- Prevent losing unsaved changes in Wiki editor.
- Enable searching issues and code reviews by number.
- Use default base branch in compare view by default.
- Open internal Deveo links in the same window.
- Show latest commit message in repository tree view.
- Render indentations in extended commit messages.
- Redirect to issue listing after milestone creation.
- Show modification timestamps for WebDAV repositories.
- Minor code browser improvements for WebDAV repositories.
- Show "Manage labels" link only to privileged users.
- Show documentation for web hooks in the UI.
- Improve MongoDB indexes.
- Simplify initial Deveo installation process.
- SSH daemon (sshd) could not reload after Deveo installation with Match configuration.
- Collaborators were not able to edit their own issues.
- Code review line comments were sometimes ordered incorrectly.
- Issue search term was occasionally cleared when navigating to issue details and back.
- Linkable branches were not up-to-date when selecting a repository.
- Assets were linked incorrectly for browsers without HTML5 History API support.
- Used seats were reported incorrectly in Deveo Admin.
- Postfix generic table was missing for RHEL 7.
- Issue prefix (#) was incorrectly used with code reviews (!).
- Code comparison.
- Side-by-side diffs.
- Keyboard navigation support for dropdowns.
- Commits can now be linked to Deveo issues by mentioning (
#123) them in commit messages.
- Branches can now be linked to Deveo issues.
- Repository hook execution can now be restricted by path and reference (https://app.deveo.com/docs/user/webhooks/general/).
- Integrated dropdown for selecting and searching projects in top navigation.
- History link for wiki pages.
- Configurable template for password reset and recovery emails.
- Company ID is now shown in welcome email.
- First available milestone is used by default when creating new issues.
- Quick actions to company, project, and dashboard scopes.
- Default branch of the repository is now used for Git checkout.
- Removed username from Subversion HTTP clone url.
- Removing a user/collaborator now creates an event.
- Deveo Admin and Customer Portal links are now only shown to company admins.
- Improved security headers.
- MongoDB authentication can now be enabled also for Combo installations (https://app.deveo.com/docs/admin/installation/combo/).
- Custom SSH port can now be configured for Git and Mercurial clone urls.
- Fixed a bug where renaming paths containing whitespace were encoded for Subversion over HTTP protocol.
- Fixed a bug where wiki page content was sometimes duplicated.
- Fixed a bug where accessing repository files in the UI sometimes failed with an error.
- Fixed a bug where markdown preview state was not cleared after submit.
- Fixed a bug where error messages were not shown when creating invalid users and collaborators.
- Fixed a bug where Fisheye hook did not work with self-signed certificate.
- Fixed a bug where task views were sometimes rendered incorrectly.
This release requires users to relogin to Deveo client.
- Fixed XSS vulnerability.
- Configuration for preventing brute force attacks (See backend section: https://app.deveo.com/docs/admin/administration/advanced/configuration/).
- Added memberOf attribute to Deveo LDAP Interface (https://app.deveo.com/docs/admin/administration/ldap-api/).
- Added support for CentOS/RHEL 7 (Known issue: http://support.deveo.com/knowledgebase/articles/889257-ssh-host-keys-issues-on-rhel-centos-7).
- Improved loading times of company overview, project activity, and milestones view.
- Added support for branch, bookmark, and build events for Mercurial.
- Deleting a bookmark or branch now closes related Mercurial code reviews.
- Project activity now displays event history for deactivated objects.
- Accessing expired password reset link now provides a link to request new recovery.
- Pagination controls are now hidden for less than 10 results.
- Added support for truncating/expanding long project descriptions.
- General performance improvements.
- Upgraded Ember to 2.4.3.
- Fixed a bug where background jobs sometimes timed out causing delays in execution.
- Fixed a bug where Mercurial branches containing whitespace did not work in the UI.
- Fixed a bug where incorrect offset was used when navigating between milestones.
- Fixed a bug where accessing repositories sometimes incorrectly displayed unauthorized message.
- Fixed a bug where markdown did not render absolute links without protocol prefix.
- Fixed a bug where limiting repository types inside company created repositories with wrong type.
- Fixed a bug where deletion did not update pagination.
- Added support for SAML 2.0 Single Sign-On authentication (https://app.deveo.com/docs/admin/administration/saml-authentication/).
- Added side-by-side editor option for wiki.
- Added support for garbage collection for Git in repository settings.
- Deveo issues (
#project_name:123) and code reviews (
!project_name:456) are now rendered as links in commit messages.
- Added API support for managing branches for Git repositories (https://app.deveo.com/docs/developer/v1/branch/).
- Increased maximum length of project description to 5000 characters.
- Increased maximum length of user and group source to 500 characters.
- Upgraded Unicorn to 5.0.1.
- Fixed a bug where accessing repositories sometimes failed for bots after restart.
- Fixed a bug where content of latest task comment was sometimes hidden.
- Fixed a bug where loading indicator was visible for excessive time.
- DSA keys are no longer supported for repository SSH access and their use is discouraged. DSA keys can still be enabled by adding
/etc/ssh/sshd_configand reloading the SSH daemon.
- Upgraded OpenSSH to 7.1p2.
- Upgraded Nginx to 1.9.11.
- Upgraded Mercurial to 3.7.1.
- Project members can now be notified by @mentioning them in comments.
- Added support for Mercurial bookmarks in code reviews and code browser.
- Added support for searching issues across milestones.
- Added support for searching repositories in the project.
- Improved UI for issue and code review filtering.
- Commonly accessed task views now open in the current context.
- Issue state and priority are now preserved when moved to a milestone with matching values.
- Added preview support for markdown textareas.
- Only open code reviews are listed now by default.
- Improved UI for copying repository clone url to clipboard.
- Hooks are now created in active state by default.
- Default login company can be configured in deveo.json.
- JIRA hook will now create a comment linking back to relevant Deveo commit.
- Build status is now shown next to relevant code review commits.
- Removed limitation of maximum allowed email addresses in email hook.
- Markdown textareas now use monospaced font.
- Added description to milestones.
- Deveo version is now displayed in client.
- Various UI enhancements.
- Fixed a bug where raw file links did not work for identifiers with slashes.
- Fixed a bug where changeset comments were not editable.
- Fixed a bug where markdown preview displayed line breaks before links.
- Fixed a bug where disabling code review build requirement would not send instant email notifications.
- Fixed a bug where accessing a non-existent project would still request its activity.
- Fixed a bug where password inputs did not show bullets in some rare cases.
- Fixed a bug where profile menu did not work properly on IE11.
- Fixed a bug where commenting was enabled for lines containing "No newline at end of file".
- Repository-specific default settings for code reviews.
- Added entryUUID attribute to Deveo LDAP interface to help tracking renames.
- Added explicit links to comments for direct linking.
- Improved batch creation of issues.
- Added colored labels to issues listing.
- Side menu state (expanded/collapsed) is now saved per browser.
- Added shorter syntax support for JIRA smart commits.
- Enabled pre-revprop-change hook for Subversion to allow editing commits.
- Upgraded Nginx to 1.9.9.
- Added missing X-Frame-Options header.
- Updated example HAProxy config to disable SSLv3 https://app.deveo.com/docs/admin/resources/how-to-setup-haproxy/ (Deveo High Availability deployments)
- Fixed a bug where wiki attachment links did not work.
- Fixed a bug where bots could not be managed when their username contained dots.
- Fixed a bug where filtered total count was reported incorrectly for issues and code reviews.
- Fixed a bug where total count was reported incorrectly after issue creation.
- Fixed a bug where priority was shown incorrectly after issue creation.
- Fixed a bug where total count was reported incorrectly for projects and groups.
- Fixed a bug where project activity feed was occasionally missing link to commit comments.
- Fixed a bug where collaborators could not access team view.
- Fixed a bug where WebDAV repositories were listed in hooks view.
- Fixed a bug where canceling milestone creation resulted in an error.
- Fixed a bug where merge instructions were displayed incorrectly for Git repositories.
- Code review support for Mercurial repositories.
- Support for managing JIRA issues via commit messages.
- Support for Android Open Source Projects.
- Repository hooks are now triggered when creating a new Git branch with commits.
- Improved loading indicators and error handling in client.
- Improved cache handling in client.
- Improved side menu.
- Role can now be selected when adding new members to project team.
- First available priority is used by default when creating new issues.
- Repository readme supports referencing files from the repository:
- Git submodules hosted in Deveo are now linked in code browser.
- Email hook subject now contains project and repository names.
- Email hook now links to relevant branch.
- Company admin bots can now manage collaborators.
- Search fields are now expanded on focus.
- Added user guide link to user dropdown.
- Client assets are now served as gzipped.
- Removed Nginx and Apache version numbers from responses.
- Fixed a bug where MongoDB and Redis logs were not rotated.
- Fixed a bug where issue number was not visible in project activity when issue was commented.
- Fixed a bug where "Show history" link did not work for push events.
- Fixed a bug where wiki page filtering did not always work.
- Fixed a bug where markdown preview displayed line breaks before links.
- Fixed a bug where comment was not reset after canceling edit.
- Fixed a bug where long tooltips were not fully shown.
- Fixed a bug where some projects and milestones could not be deleted.
- Fixed a bug where merge button was enabled for users without privileges.
- Bots can now be shared between projects (https://app.deveo.com/docs/user/bots/).
- Subversion replication for faster read access (https://app.deveo.com/docs/admin/administration/subversion-replication/).
- Issues are created to currently viewed milestone by default.
- Manual merge instructions are shown for conflicting code reviews.
- A notification is shown when code review is successfully merged.
- The number of old backend and MongoDB backups to keep can now be configured.
- Improved visibility of reconfigure notification in Deveo Admin.
- Increased maximum length validation of name and short_name of companies, projects, milestones, repositories and groups to 100 characters.
- Disabled autocomplete for hook credentials.
- Improved code browser styles.
- Improved markdown styles.
- Upgraded Ember to 1.13.
- Fixed a bug where Slack hook would not work with quoted messages.
- Fixed a bug where issues could not be created in milestones without priorities.
- Fixed a bug where TypeScript files could not be viewed in code browser.
- CI integration to code reviews. Requires version 1.1.1 of Deveo Plugin for Jenkins (https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Deveo+Plugin).
- You can now search issues and code reviews.
- Hook for Slack integration.
- Build events now show branch name for Git repositories.
- Optimized filtering of issue assignees.
- Fixed a bug where role changes were not persisted for group members with dots in their username.
- Fixed a bug where custom Git references were mixed with branches.
- Fixed a bug where issue assignees list was not reset properly.
- You can now optionally delete the feature branch associated with a code review on merge.
- Master branch is now protected by default when created for Git repositories.
- Commit history now displays tags for commits.
- Optimized speed of fetching Git commits.
- Optimized loading time for company overview, user dashboard, and project and group listing.
- Fixed a bug where group members could not be managed when their username had dots.
- Fixed a bug where project activity feed was occasionally missing link for code review comments.
- Fixed a bug that would cause long file names to behave unexpectedly in code browser.
- Code review reviewers and upvotes.
- You can now search users, collaborators, groups, and projects from their corresponding screens.
- You can now configure the default branch for your Git and Mercurial repositories.
- Shareable URLs for repository files.
- Company details editing.
- Added pagination to users, collaborators, groups, and projects listing.
- Active session now gets invalidated on password reset. This is especially helpful when resetting password to a company that is not currently active.
- Fixed a bug where removing a user, group, or collaborator from the company would occasionally prevent the team screen from loading.
- Fixed a bug where daily and weekly email notifications would not be composed correctly.
- Fixed a bug where deactivated users would not be excluded from email notifications.
- Fixed a bug where offset parameter would not be reset when changing milestone in issues listing.
- Fixed a bug where issue comments and attachments would occasionally end up in a wrong issue.
- Fixed a bug where project listing would not be updated after renaming a project.
- Fixed a bug where repository READMEs would not re-render correctly.
- Fixed a bug where file names would occasionally fail to show in repository tree.
- Fixed a bug where code review line comments would not update in Discussion tab when modified in Changes tab.
- Fixed a bug where Jenkins and Web hooks would not work with insecure SSL certificates.
- Fixed incorrect email address in login screen.
- Fixed privileges checking for code reviews.
- Fixed error handling for code review comments.
- Fixed repository tree behaving oddly for WebDAV repositories.
- Fixed commit message escaping for Flowdock and HipChat hooks.
Deveo 3.0.1 brings minor enhancements as well as bug fixes to the major 3.0.0 release. End user documentation has also been made part of the on-premises installation. The latest version of the documentation can also be found [here].(https://app.deveo.com/docs/user)
- User guide is now part of Deveo On-Premises installation (see /docs/user).
- Add page title to wiki page editor (so you know what page you are editing).
- Disable saving of wiki pages if there are no changes.
- Show confirmation when deleting a wiki page.
- Show issue comments in project activity.
- Improved code browser styles for smaller screens.
- Fixed a bug where wiki-attachments could not be deleted.
- Fixed a bug where wiki links containing & characters would not work.
- Fixed a bug where some projects could not be deleted.
- Fixed a bug where long links would overflow content.
- Fixed a bug where code browser would not work with branches containing slashes.
- Fixed a bug where managing group members would not work when group was linked to LDAP group.
This major release contains various enhancements to both functionalities and background services. Deveo web client has been reimplemented with EmberJS framework, code review functionality has been added to Git repositories, and both Wikis and issue tracking have been enhanced. A blog post has been released covering the changes more in-depth.
Deveo 3.0.0 is a major version upgrade and requires downtime during upgrade. Please follow the instructions below when upgrading from Deveo 2.x to 3.0.0
After installing the new package, please execute the following commands:
deveo-ctl migrate web-to-sangria deveo-ctl reconfigure deveo-ctl migrate wiki-links 2> wiki-migration.err
After installing the new package, please execute the following commands:
deveo-ctl reconfigure deveo-ctl migrate upgrade-mongodb-auth <MongoDB admin username> <MongoDB admin password>
The 2nd command requires administrative privileges to MongoDB, make sure to use the admin credentials, not the ones used by Deveo applications.
After installing the new package, please execute the following commands on each web node:
deveo-ctl migrate web-to-sangria deveo-ctl reconfigure
Execute following command only on one of the web nodes:
deveo-ctl migrate wiki-links 2> wiki-migration.err
- New web client.
- Code review functionality for Git repositories.
- Wiki enhancements.
- Issue tracking enhancements.
- Updated Git to 2.4.5.
- Updated Subversion to 1.8.13.
- Updated Mercurial to 3.4.2.
- Updated Ruby to 2.1.6.
- Updated Redis to 3.0.3.
- Updated Nginx to 1.9.3.
- Updated Backup gem to 4.1.11.
- Updated GraphicsMagick to 1.3.21.
- Updated Logrotate to 3.9.1.
- Updated Apache to 2.2.31.
- Updated mod_wsgi to 4.4.13.
- Upgrade MongoDB to 2.6.10.
- Numerous updates to libraries.
This release introduces a small downtime. Apache must be restarted after upgrading the package:
sudo deveo-ctl restart apache
- Optimized repository HTTP access.
- Changed location of temp directory (/var/opt/deveo/backups/tmp/) for backups.
Host Git, Subversion and Mercurial repositories behind your firewall in style using Deveo. Try it out by requesting a trial now.
This version introduces audit logging capabilities for version control system operations. Detection of unsupported browsers is improved and more graceful notification is given if accessing Deveo using an unsupported browser. This version also includes various bug fixes listed below.
- Audit logging for version control operations. (read more from our blog: http://blog.deveo.com/audit-logs-in-deveo-2-11-0/)
- Improved error handling for unsupported browsers.
- Fixed a bug where streamer service was enabled for database nodes.
- Fixed a bug where confirmation for role change would be hidden.
- Fixed a bug where email hook would not always get triggered.
- Fixed a bug where incorrect icons were sometimes displayed after release.
Host Git, Subversion and Mercurial repositories behind your firewall in style using Deveo. Try it out by requesting a trial now.
- [HIGH] Fixed potential XSS vulnerability.
- Configurable password policy. (see http://blog.deveo.com/password-configuration-enhancements-in-deveo-2-10-0/)
- Improved error handling for browsers without localStorage support.
- Improved downloading of large files from code browser.
- Fixed a bug where content of .bat files were not displayed in code browser.
- Fixed a bug where creator of a push event was sometimes incorrect.
- Fixed a bug where URLs were not rendered as links in wiki.
- Fixed a bug where activity feed sometimes displayed old events.
- Fixed a bug where some branches could not be made protected.
- Fixed a bug where downloading over 1GB files from WebDAV repositories would timeout.
- Fixed a bug where MongoDB logs were not rotated.
- Fixed a bug where group settings link was not visible for groups with long names.
- Protected branches for Git repositories. (see http://blog.deveo.com/protected-branches-in-devo-2-9-0/)
- Minor UI improvements and fixes.
- Fixed a bug where Git submodules would occasionally break the UI.
- Fixed a bug where branch names with slashes were shown incorrectly in push events.
- LDAP Sync app now allows to create groups from the directory to Deveo. (see https://app.deveo.com/docs/admin/resources/ldap-sync/)
- Welcome emails and signature can now be customized through Deveo Admin.
- Team members, collaborators and groups can now be filtered by project roles and names.
- Fixed a bug where removing account with a dot in username would fail.
- Fixed a bug where failing hook would prevent execution of all subsequent hooks.
- Fixed a bug where hooks would occasionally be triggered multiple times.
- Fixed various UI glitches in the repository files listing.
- Issue number hashtags are now clickable in issue description, comments and commit messages.
- Restricted visibility of company bot credentials to company administrators only.
- Disallow users with developer role to manage company bots.
- Added a filter to query issues by assignees.
- Linked project groups to the group members page.
- Fixed a bug where issue labels were not sorted alphabetically.
- Disallowed slashes in Wiki page names to prevent pages dissapearing from the page selector.
- [HIGH] Important security update for LDAP authentication.
- Developer and Admin Guides are now part of Deveo On-Premises installation (see /docs/developer and /docs/admin).
- LDAP authentication can now also be configured for collaborator accounts.
- Added an option to Deveo Admin to disable SSL.
- Added support for using git archive command over SSH.
- Text links are now clickable in project description on activity view.
- Improved restoration of Deveo backups - https://app.deveo.com/docs/admin/administration/backups/.
- Fixed a bug where Matlab source code files were not highlighted.
- Fixed a bug where Deveo Admin hostnames would not allow IP addresses.
- Fixed a bug where milestones were displayed editable in the UI without privileges.
- Deveo Admin now supports also LDAP authentication.
- Clarified various hook messages sent to external services.
- Repository creators are now returned from the API.
- Increased the max limit of repositories listed for a project to 1000.
- Increased the number of projects visible by default to 150.
- Improved usability of adding new attachments to issues.
- Text links are now clickable in commit messages and activity feed issue comments.
- Minor improvements to UI in overall.
- Improved password recovery in Deveo Admin.
- Authentication is now case-insensitive.
- Diffs are now suppressed when they exceed 150 files, 1MB of content or 50K total lines.
- Fixed a bug where details of a deleted issues could still be viewed.
- Fixed a bug where adding new states to a milestone did not preserve the order.
- Fixed a bug where following a password recovery link would be ignored for logged in users.
- Fixed a bug where UI would freeze after setting a local password for instance admins when LDAP only authentication is used.
- Fixed a bug where collaborators could not use password recovery when LDAP only authentication is used.
- Upgraded Git to 2.2.1, read more: http://blog.deveo.com/important-security-update-for-git-and-mercurial-cve-2014-9390/
- Various UI improvements.
- Redesigned project activity view.
- Fixed a bug where Nginx logs would not be rotated.
- Fixed a bug where a new repository hook was created twice.
- Fixed a bug where deveo-ctl would tail compressed logs.
- Users can now be added to Deveo directly from LDAP, when LDAP authentication is enabled.
- Optimized hook events for large Git repositories.
- Tuned Web server timeout values for long running requests.
- Streamlined UI for adding new users to projects and groups.
- Enhanced logging of application services and log rotation customization.
- Added friendlier error message in case of database connection failure during hook processing.
- Added validation of hostnames in Deveo Admin.
- Fixed a bug where adding collaborators would not count seats correctly.
- Deveo Backups can now be enabled for On-Premises installations, read more: http://support.deveo.com/knowledgebase/articles/470180-data-backup-restore
- Defined default Deveo user UID/GID to prevent access problems to shared storage.
- Added ability to disable the creation of repositories by type in Deveo company settings.
- Streamlined UI for inviting new collaborators to the project.
- Replaced ImageMagick image processing library with GraphicsMagick.
- Fixed a bug where placeholders were not visible with IE9.
- Collaborator access, read more: http://blog.deveo.com/announcing-deveo-2-3-0
- Released new API v1 version, read more: https://helixteamhub.cloud/docs/developer/changes/
- User's groups and username are now shown in profile.
- Various UI improvements.
- Fixed a bug where wiki attachments could not be uploaded with IE9.
- [HIGH] Prevent unauthenticated Git access when LDAP is configured to allow unauthenticated binds.
- [LOW] Upgraded Rails to 3.2.21 (CVE-2014-7829).
- Project and repository identifiers can now be renamed.
- Upgraded Rails to 3.2.20 (CVE-2014-7818, CVE-2014-7819).
- Username is now shown in password recovery emails.
- Users' first and last name are preferred over email for display name.
- Fixed a bug where user avatars could not be uploaded with IE9.
- Fixed a bug where current path was not preserved when changing commits in the code browser.
- Fixed a bug where push events would occasionally not be created for Subversion commits.
- Fixed a bug where accessing app node with HTTP in clustered setup would redirect to HTTPS.
- Fixed a bug where background jobs would sometimes fail with "deadlock".
- Fixed a bug where "pre_hash" attribute could not be removed after it was set through Users API.
- Deveo Issues can now have attachments.
- Add support for Debian 7.
- Improve performance of browsing large Subversion repositories.
- Disable SSLv3 to address OpenSSL vulnerability - POODLE.
- Allow private groups to be assigned to projects by all group members.
- Increase timeout of Deveo scheduler restarts.
- Prefer SH over BASH for running Deveo system services.
- Fixed an issue when empty LDAP group attribute configuration would result in error.
- Add a scheduler to retry failed background jobs, such as events and hooks.
- Fixed a bug where an upgrade would pause background workers.
- Fixed a bug where uploaded SSL certificates were not taken into use.
- Fixed a bug where first time reconfiguration would fail due to existing application in home directory.
- Prevent updating Issue milestone to the current one.
- A whole new Deveo Installer with Ruby 2.1.
- Email-based Issue Notifications.
- Improved the visibility of links in info messages.
- Improved text spacing in dropdown menus.
- Fixed a bug where group members were not unassigned from issues.
- Fixed a bug where issue priority was not preserved while changing milestone.
- Fixed a bug where synchronized users were able to edit their username and password.
- Public projects are now allowing to read repositories and Wiki pages.
- Updated Help page about project scope permissions.
- Removed default Deveo Team email signatures.
- Improved repository cloning instructions and added corresponding Help pages.
- Hide branches and tags dropdown for repository types that do not support it.
- Fixed a number of bugs in Deveo Admin mailing configuration.
- Fixed a bug when Code browser was requesting commits for WebDAV repositories.
- Fixed a bug when Deveo was trying to load Google Analytics, even though disabled in Deveo Admin.
- Fixed a bug when Wiki pages were using wrong domain when linking to attachments.
- Fixed a bug when Issues labels with spaces were breaking UI.
- New Deveo UI. See https://deveo.com/blog/2014/08/18/the-brand-new-deveo-now-in-beta
- New Deveo Issues app.
- Deveo Client urls no more have /client prefix.
- Deveo Manage is now called Deveo Admin and is accessible from /admin url instead of /manage of your On-premises instance.
- Fixed redirection issue with WebDAV repositories.
- Fixed using Deveo LDAP interface with SSL offloading.
- Task API to support the upcoming Deveo Issues app with the new Deveo UI. See https://deveo.com/blog/2014/08/18/the-brand-new-deveo-now-in-beta
- Invalidate all browser sessions when user logs out from Deveo Client.
- Do not attempt to load Google Analytics when disabled in Deveo Manage.
- Fixed redirect problem when accessing Subversion repositories with Dav clients.
- Fixed authentication problem when HTTP proxy environment variable is set.
- From now on new projects are created Private by default. [by mistake was omitted from previous release]
- Fixed an issue where Deveo Web Client didn't work with self-signed certificates.
- Fixed an issue where repositories view wasn't updated after a new repository was created.
- Fixed session handling preventing signing in to Deveo Client with IP address and/or alternative host name.
- Released Git-powered Wiki app for your projects documentation.
- Deveo On-Premises now supports Ubuntu 14.04 LTS.
- Disabled inline rendering of SWF files in order to avoid XSS.
- From now on new projects are created Private by default.
- Fixed an issue when removing other Deveo Instance admins was randomly failing.
- You can now configure your Deveo instance to allow both built-in and LDAP authentication to be used at the same time.
- Linking Deveo groups to LDAP groups is now possible also with directories without support for memberOf overlay (or similar). Update your LDAP authentication settings and/or use the latest version (1.2.0) of LDAP Sync application.
- Account IDs can now include dots.
- Fixed an issue where the Code app would fail to show files for Git repositories with submodules.
- Fixed an issue where the Team app would fail to display more than 100 users when adding new team members.
- Fixed an issue where the Code app would fail to show commit history for repositories with commits where author e-mail is nonexistent.
- Numerous bug fixes to hook services.
- You can now manage group members.
- Jenkins hook now supports Mercurial.
- Upgraded Rails to 3.2.17.
- General performance improvements.
- Fixed an issue where Subversion and WebDAV repositories could not be accessed over HTTPS.
- Added support for WebDAV repositories. Read more: http://blog.deveo.com/deveo-1-3-0-released-webdav-repositories-and-deveo-cluster/
- Added support for deploying Deveo On-Premises to clustered environments. Read more: http://blog.deveo.com/deveo-1-3-0-released-webdav-repositories-and-deveo-cluster/
- Upgraded Subversion to 1.8.5.
- Tweaked icons.
- Fixed an issue where creation of Subversion tags and branches would fail.
- Fixed an issue where Jenkins Git Hook sent invalid data to Jenkins.
- Bot SSH keys can now have a custom title.
- Groups are visible to members only by default.
- On-prem installations using LDAP authentication can use LDAP Sync application to keep their Deveo users up-to-date. (See: http://support.deveo.com/knowledgebase/articles/177448-deveo-ldap-sync-application)
- Fixed an issue where only company admins could view repositories in Deveo Web Client.
- Fixed an issue where too long SSH key comment prevented creating bot SSH keys.
- Fixed an issue where push events were not created for company admins.
- Fixed an issue where LDAP sync application could not be activated/deactivated.
- You can now manage Deveo groups and link them to your LDAP groups for easier access management.
- Users are able to sign in with username, in addition to their email address.
- Deveo can be configured to pass-through authentication to LDAP directory with automatic user creation and updates. (See: http://support.deveo.com/knowledgebase/articles/304513-ldap-authentication)
- API endpoints support privileges parameter to query permissions. (See: https://helixteamhub.cloud/docs/developer/v1/#authorization)
- Sessions API now supports authentication by ID for users and bot accounts.
- Got rid of uploaded SSH key activation delay.
- Increased Nginx proxy timeouts.
- Fixed an issue with default sudo rights preventing Deveo startup on Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
- Fixed an issue when Postfix could not be started due to existing Sendmail installation.
- Fixed an issue where company admin status could not be revoked from users.
- Fixed an issue where bot could not be granted with write access.
- Support for using Deveo with multiple accounts. See http://blog.deveo.com/accounts-and-companies-demystified/.
- Mercurial HTTPS access.
- Subversion SSH access.
- Deveo Web Client now uses jQuery 2.0.
- Improved SSH key validation to prevent cases where an invalid key could be stored to the database.
- Optimized Web Client assets.
- Performance improvements to events.
- Support for 8192 bit RSA keys.
- Upgrade to Ruby 1.9.3-p484 to fix CVE-2013-4164 vulnerability.
- Fixed an issue with downloading PDF files from code browser.
- Fixed an issue where some binary files would break the diff view with Git repositories.
- Fixed an issue where repositories from deleted projects still showed up in company stats.
- Fixed uploading of SSL certificates in Deveo Manage.
- Fixed XSS vulnerability in markdown code blocks.
- Fixed an issue when license with no company defined breaks Deveo Manage.
- Enabled tens of user configurable push hooks. See https://deveo.com/blog/2013/07/30/several-new-deveo-service-hooks-available/
- You can now configure Web hooks for your projects.
- Support for Git submodules.
- Line number highlighting in code browser.
- General improvements to Dashboard app.
- Improved error handling when resetting password.
- Fixed an issue where some binary files would break the diff view.
- Fixed an issue with navigation after deleting a repository.
- Fixed an issue where huge generated files would break the code browser.
- Fixed an issue where updating user details would occasionally clear first and last name.
- Fixed an issue where some Git commit timestamps would break the code browser.
- Access API keys from user preferences.
- Added an endpoint for accessing a single comment through comments API.
- User configurable push hooks for Flowdock integration (https://deveo.com/blog/2013/07/11/deveo-flowdock-hooks-now-available/)
- Side menu items are shown in fixed order.
- A warning is displayed in login screen when client is used with an IP address.
- Improved handling of non UTF-8 encoded files in client.
- Improved accuracy of commit timestamps for Mercurial.
- Improved responsiveness of Code app's views.
- Fixed project searching.
- Fixed push events for Subversion.
- Gracefully restart Nginx when the binary is upgraded.
- Access company settings, view stats and latest users, projects and repositories from company overview page.
- Change company name and ID from company settings.
- Change username from user preferences.
- API returns metadata from list actions.
- Pagination in all projects page.
- Updated create links in projects and users pages.
- List actions with offset didn't always return all the records.
- Viewing profiles for deactivated users.
- Nginx upgraded to 1.4.1
- Clarified team app UI
- Optimized disk space usage
- Fixed a bug that caused license error to show up when connection was lost
- Other minor bug fixes
- Release notification to On-premises users (the one you are reading now).
- New pricing with more free seats
- Deveo Standalone renamed to Deveo On-premises.
- Simplified Deveo accounts. (Instance admins no longer need a separate account. In existing Deveo On-premises installations Company admins will be granted Instance admin rights, which can be updated in Deveo Manage)
- Improved linking between Deveo Manage and Deveo Client.
- Improved UI during Deveo On-premises update.
- Added possibility to download Deveo On-premises logs in case of update failure.
- Fixed login to support "+" character in the email.
- Fixed plain text README files rendering.